Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We play the kind of football...

D'Pablo

What has not worked out? for the Skins so far?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. What has not worked out? for the Skins so far?

• MB starting weeks 2 and 4 and taking over week 1? (3-0)
    • The pick up of Rabach? (Skins 3-0 with him)
    • The signing of Holdman? (Skins 3-0 with him)
    • Bringing in Bill Musgrave to help the O? (Skins 3-0 with him and looking better each week)
    • Making the players prove it in practice instead of on the field?
    • The loss of Smoot and Pierce?
    • Trading for Portis?
    • Trading Coles for Moss?
    • Oh wait, all those have worked so far, maybe I should have a little faith.

that will always result in a victory. Play flawlessly on offense and control the time of possession. When the other team is on the field, make sure they don't score points (Seattle doesn't count considering our decimated secondary when they were scoring). The exact same way it was done in the 80s. Honestly, no one in the NFL plays the way the Skins do. Everyone has these piss poor defenses and quick strike offenses. We play the game like it was meant to be played.

Skins play football that gives Fans hypertension, makes them nervous wrecks,

drink too much, and heart attacks.

I'd say that's the team I know.

Denver will be our first real test. I can't wait.

Edit: The comeback in Dallas was probably our first real test. But looking forward, we're entering a grueling section of our schedule. If we come out of Denver with a win, we can be justified in our optimism about the rest of the season.

that will always result in a victory. Play flawlessly on offense and control the time of possession. When the other team is on the field' date=' make sure they don't score points (Seattle doesn't count considering our decimated secondary when they were scoring). The exact same way it was done in the 80s. Honestly, no one in the NFL plays the way the Skins do. Everyone has these piss poor defenses and quick strike offenses. We play the game like it was meant to be played.[/quote']

I agree completely.

I agree completely.

I agree with what he's trying to say too.

However, let's keep in mind that ONE fluke play in each game and we'd be 0-3, so it can't ALWAYS result in victory.

I do agree that as we improve, we will be winning games by more than a couple points.

Last week was the PERFECT opportunity for us to get a couple defensive stops and win a comfortable game...up 14-3, if we get the ball back without the Seahawks scoring, we end that game in the third quarter...that's the remaining step that needs to be taken.

We play the kind of football....that is very dangerous. We don't sustain drives in the fourth quarter, we don't create trunovers, we don't pressure the QB, we don't put teams away.

Let's not get carried away and start thinking they are something they are not. They are off to a good start, but they are nowhere near playing perfect football.

Archived