Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can't Enjoy these wins

Lavar5150

Honestly I am disgusted at the way the organization is treating Lavar. It is clear from his interviews on 980 he has no idea why he is not on the field.

This wreaks of the midget running the show. Just like his threat to coles, the dwarf is irritated about the contract adjustment imo.

Holdman is solid but this defense needs another disruptive force. No sacks, no turnovers. it will catch up to us very soon.

Lavar has been nothing but a true redskin. Came back early to help the team and it very well could have cost him his career.

Lavar is a class act and deserves better than this crap.

Worst post ever. I mean, honestly, no thought at all. Yes, you're right, Dan Snyder decided this. Dan Snyder also convinced Lavar to run and air his dirty laundry to the media. Do you really think that Greg Williams would let Snyder have a say in his defense? C'mon man, THINK!

I agree. However, I think that missing the game for almost a whole year due to an injury is the reason why Arrington is not on the field. Gregg Willams probably just wants to ease him back in. But that does not really make any sense because he has been through several defensive systems throughout his career and adjusted to them nicely

Honestly I am disgusted at the way the organization is treating Lavar. It is clear from his interviews on 980 he has no idea why he is not on the field.

This wreaks of the midget running the show. Just like his threat to coles, the dwarf is irritated about the contract adjustment imo.

Holdman is solid but this defense needs another disruptive force. No sacks, no turnovers. it will catch up to us very soon.

Lavar has been nothing but a true redskin. Came back early to help the team and it very well could have cost him his career.

Lavar is a class act and deserves better than this crap.

Yea, I think your dead wrong. We are winning, and Greg Williams is in control. I saw in the Dallas game LaVar lineing up on the inside and ignoring Marshall tryin to make him line up outside. He wants to do what he wants, not what the scheme calls for, and as long as he wants to play his way he will just have to keep watching how the Skins play D.

He is also our highest paid player, and it is becomming fairly apparent that he is not essential to our D for success. Trading him may help our cap numbers in the near future and get us another good player, perhaps a pass rushing DE or a taller/bigger Wideout for the redzone and take some pressure off of Moss.

I am so angry with the defensive coaches regarding Lavar's lack of play. I cannot express the extent of my anger in this forum due to their guidelines or else I may get booted! If I hear the HIS PACKAGES WEREN'T CALLED excuse from the coaches one more time, I pray I don't explode! Is Gibbs really allowing Dan to run the show? I am at a complete loss.

Our coaches don't generally run down their players so you won't be told real reasons, though, Joe Bugel may have done much of that this evening with George Michael. The stupidity of you people of the mind that Gregg Williams and Joe Gibbs lack control over their roster is astounding. It's a shame.

The coaching staff sees the players on the roster every day. It's very likely they know precisely who is doing the things they need to help them. As a fan of the Washington Redskins, my love of any individual player is meaningless. Fred Smoot is my favorite player in the league. I disagreed with the decision to let him go.

But, I didn't become a drama queen about it or even get angry. You either trust Gregg Williams or you don't. I do. If you don't, well, you don't have much to add here.

Archived