Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean taylor?

FightForOldDC21

He's got the potential, but thus far seems to be in a sophmore slump of sorts. He still makes plays, hes solid, but he hasnt been the animal he was last year. Again, it is early and im not forgetting his shot in Dallas, but last year he was stopping every run, and killing people on a regualr basis

Ray Lewis still holds that title. He has been ferocious for a long time. But Taylor seems to be improving fast. I'll bet he makes the Pro Bowl. He is the closest thing to a Star on a phenomenal defense.

but wait til Lavar gets in there.

I honestly think yall forgot what it used to be like. I remember back when I didnt even have to look at the number or name on the jersey, I already know who made the tackle. Lavar Arrington was that serious:notworthy , but again how soon we forget...

Remember Marco Coleman said something like contact from Lavar is kind of like a car accident

Troy Aikmen "I've never been hit so hard in my life.":laugh:

I think the Taylor hits will be more potent because of position. Coming from the safety position, he can achieve greater speed differential. Coupled with his size, the total impact is greater than a hit linebackers can typically make. With that said, if LaVar had a full head of steam, I think he is delivering a bigger hit.

Archived