Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins sighting

Luca Brasi

So I was at my bank yesterday (Wachovia, Elden St. in Herndon, VA) and I'm filling out my deposit slip at the little counter in the back of the room. I hear this old guy talking to the receptionist and someone else, and towards the end of the conversation I hear "you boys have a good game this weekend, we're all going to be pulling for you". I look up and realize that the old guy was talking to Rod Gardner, who walked right by me on his way out of the door. I very candidly said "yeah Rod, kick their ***, the whole country's going to be watching". He smiled and walked outside and hopped in one of the more "blinged" out Mercedes I've ever seen.

And then later in the day, I'm on the Dulles Toll Rd. heading west and this black BMV flies past me in the far left lane, and as it goes by I notice the license plate simply says "SMOOT" on it. I'm guessing this was Fred, most likely heading to Dulles Airport, cause it was right around 2:00 that I saw him.

Anyway, just thought I'd share that, cause it's not everyday that I see players hanging around.

haha that's funny about Smoot... i live in Ashburn, very close to Redskins Park... i was going home yesterday for lunch and i saw the 4 team buses driving out as i was turning at the light... they were packed full of Skins... this was around 1:40 so if u saw Smoot around 2:00 "flying" down the toll road, he was prolly running late and rushing to catch the flight... lol, that's Smoot for ya... ;) :laugh:

Yeah, sometimes when you see a famous person you just look at them and dont even think about who they are.

Last super bowl sunday I was at Lynnhaven Mall ( Va Beach ) adn walked buy a tall guy with my friend. He taps me and says that the person was Plexico Burress and sure enough it was him. I knew what he looks like and when i looked at him for some reason i thought i knew him....... Sound funny but thats just me

Last year while the Cowboys were playing at Fedex Field with 6 mins left in the 4 QTR. I saw Rocket Ismail running away from some guy just before scoring a TD. Guess what it was Champ Bailey.

Man I was so excited. :notworthy

that's okay, Ismail is 32 and will likely be out of the NFL in a year or two, capping off a solid but unspectacular career.

meanwhile, Bailey will be looking to make his third straight trip to the Pro Bowl, perhaps a dual vote as a punt returner as well? :)

Mike Quick used to beat Darrell Green some when the Skins played the Eagles, but ultimately who won Super Bowls and was a perennial pro bowler?

it all comes down to perspective :laugh:

I saw President Bush (the old one) when he came to Fredericksburg in '90. I don't remember what he talked about. I just remember the secret service looked like the men in black, and it was hot as a mofo.

I saw Donovan McNabb walking around the SU campus back in '96. He had a huge possee. I told him to kick Miami's arse, and he did the wink and gun thing. I didn't know whether to be flattered or offended. :laugh:

Originally posted by Qcard

Last year while the Cowboys were playing at Fedex Field with 6 mins left in the 4 QTR. I saw Rocket Ismail running away from some guy just before scoring a TD. Guess what it was Champ Bailey.

Man I was so excited. :notworthy

Hey Q, I can't believe I forgot to tell everyone about the time I was watching T.V., HBO I think it was, and there was this special series they were running where they follow an NFL team during training camp. Well anyway, I was a little confused, because instead of focusing on football, as you would expect, they kept showing these two fa**ots playing guitar and trying to sing. Well, these chaps obviously bat for the other team, but for some reason they kept showing them making idiots out of themselves on national television. I guess the producers figured these two guys represented this particular team very well.

And that's not all, then they started focusing on this "howdy doody' looking motherfu**er, and he was spouting off at the mouth at the team's practice because they looked AWFUL. Incidentally, maybe the two fa**ots should have been reading over their playbook instead of playing Pearl Jam tunes, because they both looked horrible.

And lastly, their was this running back who is largely respected around the league and is expected to break the all-time rushing record. But for some reason, he's decided to carry himself in a much more "thug-like" manner this year, surely losing the respect some of his more mature followers, but hey, from what I've heard this team doesn't really have such a thing.

"Thats soo funny Q-card, b/c it reminds me of this one time in band camp......seriously....a few years ago.... I remember walking by the Visiting Teams Locker room in FedEx field and I noticed Michael Irvin doing lines of coke off of Nate Newton's johnson."

SkinsLegacy take a :bow: that had me :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Archived