Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My thoughts as to how the season will unfold!!

Arnok Vanquish

When Joe Gibbs came back to Washington, came back home, the city of Washington D.C was euphoric!! For good reason. Dallas fans, Philly fans and Giants fans are just that, "TEAM" fans. Just as most of us here are, we are Skins fans, but, I also am a "FOOTBALL" fan. So as a "football" fan, would just like to throw out a thought for Dallas, Philly, and Giant fans to chew on!!

Joe Gibbs came back to Washington D.C and the Redskins for ONE thing. And that was to "BUILD" another championship team. In my humble opinion, that takes longer than 2 years. So while I see us having every opportunity to go 10-6 THIS year, I could care less how much Dallas, Philly and Giants improve because I KNOW Washington will. Once Joe Gibbs gets "HIS" players, as he in the process of cleaning out the malcontents and concentrating on bringing in players who play to win rather than more who play for contracts, Dallas, Philly, and N.Y WILL have to take notice!! Right now, I think what the Skins need most, over everything, is our next Dexter Manley. Which I believe we will be getting next year! Once that happens, our annual trips to the playoffs will once again dominate all talk concerning the NFC East. Right here and now, I in no way could be a more prouder and grateful Redskin fan because I know what is about to come. And in my humble opinion, it will happen before Parcells get another ring, and McNabb or Eli gets their first!! Rest assured Skins fans, our "BUILDER of CHAMPIONS" is back and woe to the other teams in the NFC EAST!!!:cheers:

• 2 months later...

Archived