Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

North Carolina is a Redskin state

Timurchin

yeh i just go to playmaker's everyweek and watch them. i actually kinda like it because they have every possible game on at once on big screens, so you never get bored and you can see the big plays happen when half the bar starts screamin. :D

but of course, that's just when im here in raleigh for school. when im back in columbia, md, it's home with some charcoal grilling :dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

Who daothunk it, It seems like a pretty nice place. Less that 90 miles to the beach gets my vote!

Greenville and Pitt County are located in the north central coastal plain region of Eastern North Carolina, approximately 85 miles east of Raleigh, the capital city of North Carolina. Greenville is approximately 87 miles west of the Atlantic Ocean and approximately 265 miles south of our nation's capital, Washington, DC.

Pitt County consists of 646 square miles of agricultural land. The highest elevation point in Pitt County is 126.4 feet above sea level, in the northwest part of the county.

Pitt County has a population of 133,798, and the City of Greenville has a population of 65,799. The cost of living for Greenville is 94.9% as per the 2002 Second Quarter ACCRA Survey.

Pitt County has a relatively mild climate and experiences all four seasons each year. The average summer temperature is 84oF while the average winter temperature is 44o F. The average yearly rainfall for Pitt County is approximately 48.24 inches.

It's also the home of East Carolina University where Earnest Byner played football.

I remember going to a Panthers game agains the 'skins and they showed the NASCAR race during breaks......

DirecTV is great regardless, what gets me are all the ex Skins and other fans who jumped of the Burg and Gold ship to get on the Panther bandwagon, and they are not just in Charlotte. At least now we can just head down to Charlotte almost every year to see our Skins-look at the brightside

Archived