Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.COM Poll has Redskins @ Seattle

footballhenry

NFL POLL

Which undefeated team could suffer its first loss in Week 4?

Bengals vs. Texans

Colts at Titans

Bucs vs. Lions

Redskins at Seahawks

What gives??? :wtf:

LOL, that is funny...damn media bias. Doesn't even want us to have home games. They want the Redskins out of business and contracted. I knew it. :doh:

And what a shocker!! Were blowing out the competition in the poll.

I actually voted that the Redskins would be most likely to lose on this poll. I am a 'Skins fan, but I am not a homer. I think the other undefeated teams play push-overs. The 'Skins have a tough game. I believe we can beat the 'Hawks, but from that list on NFL.com, I believe we have the toughest opponent.

"Which undefeated team could suffer its first loss in Week 4?"

Actually, as is so often the case with the media, it's a poorly worded question. It should be phrased, "Which undefeated team do you think will suffer its first loss in Week 4?" As the wording stands now, all four matchups should be listed at 100%, as all four teams could lose (hypothetically speaking). I mention it not to be anal retentive, but rather to point out that we as Redskins fans shouldn't buy into the barely covert prejudice much of the media displays towards the Redskins. I mean, if they can't even clearly present a very simple question, then they certainly don't have enough gas in their mental tank to follow the Redskins accurately. So the media can go chew on someone's unwashed lucky jock strap. It should serve as a suitable appetizer for the main course of crow that will soon be served up compliments of the Redskins.

Archived