Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Top 3: Players Of The Game

LoGiK

1) Cowboys Kicker- Cortez - He missed a 41 yard field goal in the first quarter, if he would have made it then we would have lost the game.

good job Cortez

2) Santana Moss- No question, 2 TD reciption, great job getting passed the saftey's/CB's

3) Mark Brunell - 2 TD passes and a 25 yard scramble on 3rd & 27; good job not under throwing Santana Mark!

Sean Taylor also, his hit sealed the game :)

Taylor's hit on Crayton was one of the plays of the game, but Sean wasn't one of the players of the game -- he bit on the flea-flicker and then let Glenn get behind him *again* for a long gain later in the game. Awesome hit, though, on Crayton.

Walt Harris making the game ending tackle on the cowsh!ts final play and his play the whole night.

I agree. Walt Harris was all over the place. He really had a great game. Washington was good too but Walt Harris seemed to be everywhere. Taylor got burned twice and then made up for it. By no means the player of the game though...gotta be Santana

1. Moss - Unbelievable...big time ability and speed

2. Brunell - Silenced most of the critics last night in the last 3:30, guy still has an arm.

3. Redskins D - Kept the game close, which you expect them to do. Gave us an opportunity to win the game and closed it out. Great Job D!

1. Santana Moss

His speed is amazing, his hands are amazing. Hell, that guy is amazing!

2. Mark Brunell

Good job on proving us all wrong, Mark! He is 2nd for his 4th quarter heroics...

3. Sean Taylor

Does anyone remember the PUNISHING hit on Clayton? He dropped the ball. That saved a 1st down, and in the 4th quarter when we had to make sure they did not score. That very well could have saved the game right there...

Thats my top 3.

To finish my post...

:wewantd:

We got Dallas.

1. DEFENSE. I have so much love for my defense. THEY NEVER GIVE UP. period.

2. Santana Moss. No doubt about it. (i'm a diehard redskins fan) so i keep track of their choices all year even when football isnt on. www.redskins.com keeps me informed. I say we picked up santana moss and david patten i knew we would blow some lids off this year. as long as we win the important games and keep our heads high we def. have a chance.

3. Patrick Ramsey. For staying out the game. thanks

I did like him but he doesnt want to step up and make plays. And i dont care if you are King Tut, if you dont make AT LEAST decent plays then you dont start. dont care how much "potential" you have.

Archived