Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This will be a great game

Tass

Nobody from either side of the aisle should be predicting a blowout. The Skins have a very good defense right now. The Boys have a potentially good defense. The Boys have a good offense right now. The Skins have a potentially good offense. It could go either way and the team that makes the 'Big Play' will win this one. I think it is going to be close.

Oh, and I'm bummed that Jansen has two broken thumbs! I am first and foremost a Cowboys fan but I do have certain favorite players around the league and Jansen is one of them. That poor guy was hurt all last year and now he is hurt again! I'm just glad it isn't a serious season ender this time.

Here's to a hard-fought, clean game where nobody gets hurt...and it all gets left on the field. :cheers:

Nobody from either side of the aisle should be predicting a blowout. The Skins have a very good defense right now. The Boys have a potentially good defense. The Boys have a good offense right now. The Skins have a potentially good offense. It could go either way and the team that makes the 'Big Play' will win this one. I think it is going to be close.

Oh, and I'm bummed that Jansen has two broken thumbs! I am first and foremost a Cowboys fan but I do have certain favorite players around the league and Jansen is one of them. That poor guy was hurt all last year and now he is hurt again! I'm just glad it isn't a serious season ender this time.

Here's to a hard-fought, clean game where nobody gets hurt...and it all gets left on the field. :cheers:

Wow, a nice, and rational cowboy fan?

:cheers:

Great post man, thanx a lot! I totally agree, its gonna be a fist fight (hopefully not literally like last week's Philly Atl). I think both teams will play like its the NFC title game and it should be close all the way. It'll kill me though, if the skins lose like we did in the second game last year. Only a few days away now... :cheers:

As I said in another thread I'm hoping for a knock down drag out war Monday night. The rougher the better to get the old jucies flowing again. :)

I hope the game gets a little nasty to juice up the rivalry between the fans. But I would really like both teams to have a winning record going into the FedEx game. A game with playoff implications. Like the famous Aikman fumble(forced by Jason Buck) in the end zone. That was rowdy.

We can only hope this is a close contest. Our defense is our only hope. Offensively, where to start. The QB is a thread of it's own. Jansen's thumbs worry me. He could be hampered by that and as you know, that's Brunell's blind side. And since we have no deep passing game the boys will be all up in the box to cover short and stuff the run. Go Skins Defense!!

We can only hope this is a close contest. Our defense is our only hope. Offensively, where to start. The QB is a thread of it's own. Jansen's thumbs worry me. He could be hampered by that and as you know, that's Brunell's blind side. And since we have no deep passing game the boys will be all up in the box to cover short and stuff the run. Go Skins Defense!!

Personally, I think Jansen's thumbs will indeed hamper him. Spears/Canty will make it a long night for Brunell and the offense will get stuffed. If the Skins have any chance at all it will be their defense scoring for them.

Brunell hit some deep passes in the preseason...we definitely have a deep passing game.

There are going to be a lot of shocked people come Tuesday morning, that is for sure.

Oh yeah, and nice post. All you Cowturd trolls, read this post. This is how you are supposed to act when not in your own house.

I've got to admit, though, there is no way that I could ever like a player on the Cowboys. I could have followed his career from Peewee through his senior year, but if he's drafted by the Cowboys, I don't know what I would do. I hope I don't have a son who's very good at football!!! :D

I've got to admit, though, there is no way that I could ever like a player on the Cowboys. I could have followed his career from Peewee through his senior year, but if he's drafted by the Cowboys, I don't know what I would do. I hope I don't have a son who's very good at football!!! :D

Well, I love the Cowboys. I have my whole life. That said, I like the game of football even more than just any one team. If a guy is a player I like then I like him no matter where he goes. My son is in high school here in Texas. He is a DE and is an absolute beast out there. If he got drafted by the Skins...well, I'd want him to have a good game against us but I'd still want the Boys to win. lol...and he told me he understands.

Archived