Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

thewarpath.net: Ramsey/Brunell: a closer look - matty dread

spanishomelette

Thanks for the feedback guys and thanks to spanishomelette for finding my post worthy enough of posting over here.

Geez if I knew it was going to be discussed on another site I might have put some more time in to it and checked my grammar and punctuation a bit more closely! LOL

Somebody said something in this thread that sums up my feelings pretty well on the entire situation. My heart isn't happy, but my head tells me this is the right move. I think Gibbs can also relate.

Anytime...Good work!

Why does everyone discount his poor preseason play? Or how about practice? Have you seen Ramsey in practice? Maybe MB performs 100 times better than PR in practice. If you think Gibbs made this decision based on the 3 series alone, then your ignorance astounds me :doh:
No, he made that decision the first day he was rehired by the Skins.

To all you Ramsey supporters what constitutes a fair shake?? He had all preseason 4 int and he started the first game 3 TO. What do we truly want here to win or to be "fair" to everybody? My mother always told me life is not fair. I really sorry that PR didnt do better but it was up to him to perform and to put any questions of his ability to rest. He didn't even come close. How many chances does he need? To all the people who lost respect for Gibbs I say you never really had any for him. The man knows more about football than most of you ever will. He is doing what he thinks is best for the team and I for one will support him. Hail Skins! :point2sky

To all you Ramsey supporters what constitutes a fair shake?? He had all preseason 4 int and he started the first game 3 TO. What do we truly want here to win or to be "fair" to everybody? My mother always told me life is not fair. I really sorry that PR didnt do better but it was up to him to perform and to put any questions of his ability to rest. He didn't even come close. How many chances does he need? To all the people who lost respect for Gibbs I say you never really had any for him. The man knows more about football than most of you ever will. He is doing what he thinks is best for the team and I for one will support him. Hail Skins! :point2sky

Dead on!

The truth is, we can all complain and moan and whine about what is fair and who should start, but it all boils down to everyone here wanting wins. Nothing more; nothing less. We all need to stop the bickering, and wait for Monday night to see what happens. Until then, no one really knows how this move is going to play out. And, let's face it, even if we lose that will probably not prove anything since the 'girls have had our number for years.

Gibbs knows a thing or two about qbs and offensive plays. I trust him. He and Bilicheck are the only current coaches with three rings. That has to count for something. Brunnel, in my opinion, wants to prove himself after last season. That could really work in our favor. Once again, we'll have to wait and see.

The thing to remember here is that we are all rooting for the same team. Don't let the distractions tear us apart like the Iggles, and let's not turn into Iggle's type fans. :2cents:

Archived