Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The only thing that pissed me off...

D'Pablo

When I was at this game, there was a friggin' fedex commercial during any extended period of time between downs. I get it, FedEx Field = FedEx commercials... but couldn't that time be used to show nice slow replays, or to get the crowd going a bit more with "DE-FENSE", or clips of the wave? This seriously kept a lot of people from going nuts at the game.

When I was at this game' date=' there was a friggin' fedex commercial during any extended period of time between downs. I get it, FedEx Field = FedEx commercials... but couldn't that time be used to show nice slow replays, or to get the crowd going a bit more with "DE-FENSE", or clips of the wave? This seriously kept a lot of people from going nuts at the game.[/quote']

This is another of the many examples of Dan Snyder's unethical treatment of his paying customers. He takes their money to entertain them, then holds his customers hostage and shows them television commercials. I believe he is the only owner in the NFL that does this.

He also charged me $1,392 for what he told me would be a pair of seats with a clear view of both goalposts, then instead gave me a pair of seats with the 50 blocked. And many others as well.

Etc., etc., etc....

Archived