Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowpukes Chargers Thread

SamSneed36

a truly unimpressive/non-entertaining win?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. a truly unimpressive/non-entertaining win?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe, though there was a game in the 40's that rivaled this one

Hmm hopefully Arrington will come in for a few plays and end Bledsoe's career, and Sean Taylor will take a break from shooting at people to make some nice hits while the commentators marvel at how he should be a linebacker at his size.

Oh and for the record, Santana Moss+ David Patten > Eric Parker+ Keenan McCardell

Didnt cover them well, why would you cover Santana and David well?

Cowboys win, Oh wow...

Good win vs a Good team.

Next up Redskins

Yeah, a real defensive gem. I liked KJ's look after Brees put up a prayer for a completion at the Dallas 8...classic.

I'm sure all Cowboy fans thought it was curtains...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hmm hopefully Arrington will come in for a few plays and end Bledsoe's career, and Sean Taylor will take a break from shooting at people to make some nice hits while the commentators marvel at how he should be a linebacker at his size.

Oh and for the record, Santana Moss+ David Patten > Eric Parker+ Keenan McCardell

Didnt cover them well, why would you cover Santana and David well?

What is it with some of you "fans" and your "ARRINGTON's GOING TO END HIS CAREER!!!" talk?

As much as I want to win monday night, I don't want to see skins getting hurt. No matter how much I don't like them.

:doh:

What is it with some of you "fans" and your "ARRINGTON's GOING TO END HIS CAREER!!!" talk?

As much as I want to win monday night, I don't want to see skins getting hurt. No matter how much I don't like them.

:doh:

Read beyond that, I was joking, I really dont want to see Sean Taylor shooting at more people, calm down Im not wishing someone gets hurt.

...Except for Dan Snyder...

Yeah, a real defensive gem. I liked KJ's look after Brees put up a prayer for a completion at the Dallas 8...classic.

I'm sure all Cowboy fans thought it was curtains...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What is nice about this is that even though at times the Dallas defense struggled, the Chargers offense is 20 times better than the Skins. Dallas shouldn't have much trouble stopping your anemic offense.

By the way great job today barely beating a bad Bears team with a rookie QB... We will see how you do next week. I think it will be a good game.

Archived