Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kyle Orton

drkewl

What is the big deal about KO? Seems like all the Bears fans are crazy about his poise, intelligence, etc. Why isn't anyone mentioning some obvious facts like he was playing against BACKUPS who were playing very watered down and vanilla Defensive schemes against him?

Spurrier ripped it up in the preseason with QB's like Danny W. What happened when they got into the reg season is history, as will be all the confidence in this rookie noobie.

go skins :point2sky

Wel, he had a much better offseason than Brunnell, and we got people raving about him like he is the next great thing. Ortin doen suck, he can throw, but we may be able to make him look sucky if wee can confuse him with blitzes, but he can do a LOT of damage with time.

Kyle Orton has the potential to be a very good QB in this league.

I am thankful that the Redskins (Hopefully) dont underestimate oppontents like some of you guys do.

He has the tools but I think he would have been better served with a year or so on the bench.

This crash course learning curve that he (Orton) will have to face may alter his development. Hopefully Me-Li Manning will have the same fate.

Wow....All this after a few preseason games? What happened to all the people that said "it's only preseason" in regards to Ramsey? Seriously, nobody knows if Orton will be good this year, or ever for that matter. We'll all be able to determine that at the end of the season.

Kyle Orton did well in preseason, and he was hailed as a possible draft steal. I think he could be good in this seasons, like Big Ben was last year. Also realize, our front 4 of our defense is still somewhat suspect, as is our secondary right now, and obviously our passing offense. Either way, we better effin win!

There's a QB named Brady that wasn't a high round pick. I know nothing of KO, but I find it funny that everyone is taking him so lightly. It may be warranted, but nobody will know for sure until tomorrow. Fortunately, I know GW will treat him just like any other Pro QB and not assume he will play like a rookie.

Archived