Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Beautiful way to start a game

HeHateMe

I'll take this. :D

Dallas Cowboys at 14:56

1-10-DAL13 (14:56) J.Jones left tackle to DAL 17 for 4 yards (N.Wayne; P.Thomas).

2-6-DAL17 (14:13) D.Bledsoe pass to K.Johnson to DAL 22 for 5 yards (N.Wayne). Pass complete on slant across middle.

3-1-DAL22 (13:30) J.Jones up the middle to DAL 30 for 8 yards (N.Sorensen; D.Cooper).

1-10-DAL30 (12:51) D.Bledsoe pass to J.Witten to DAL 36 for 6 yards (K.Wright). Play action pass play.

2-4-DAL36 (12:10) J.Jones left tackle to DAL 39 for 3 yards (T.Gilbert).

3-1-DAL39 (11:30) J.Jones right end to DAL 41 for 2 yards (N.Wayne).

1-10-DAL41 (11:01) J.Jones right guard to JAX 46 for 13 yards (D.Cooper).

1-10-JAC46 (10:21) D.Bledsoe pass to J.Witten to JAX 40 for 6 yards (T.Cousin). Pass complete on curl left side.

2-4-JAC40 (9:44) D.Bledsoe pass to T.Glenn for 40 yards, TOUCHDOWN. Play action pass play; ball caught at the Jacksonville 5 right side of the field before scoring.

N.Novak extra point is GOOD, Center-J.Robinson, Holder-T.Romo sits to pee.

JAC 0 DAL 7, Plays: 9 Yards: 87 Possession: 5:24.

Ummm that would be the silly goofball Snyder hired. Just simply evaluating my friend... "The Stadium" looked like the Skins won the SB after the Pitt. pre-season game... :rolleyes:

This is very true.

We can all agree its only preseason, but we love to see our teams do really well.

Regardless of the players on the other side of the ball.

Excellent point. I'm really not sure who's worse competition - J-ville's backup defense or Houston's 1st team D which allowed 32 TDs through the air last year - worst in the AFC.

No son what is happening is Jones is picking up where he left off last year, and so is Glenn and others, but this year the Line is improved with Riveria and more experience and center and a better QB with Bledsoe

Hey Dirk weren't we talking earlier about the chemistry of Glenn and Bledsoe and Price and Bledsoe. Keep doubting me. LOL

Excellent point. I'm really not sure who's worse competition - J-ville's backup defense or Houston's 1st team D which allowed 32 TDs through the air last year - worst in the AFC.

Okaaay.. woooaaahh wait a minute.. this is spinning out of control.. everyone understands were going up against Jax's 2nd team.. Just a few Boys fans in the "AROUND THE NFL" forum commenting on the game. Either your uptight, nervous, insecure or just bored right now. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just consider you bored. :cool:

No son what is happening is Jones is picking up where he left off last year, and so is Glenn and others, but this year the Line is improved with Riveria and more experience and center and a better QB with Bledsoe

Hey Dirk weren't we talking earlier about the chemistry of Glenn and Bledsoe and Price and Bledsoe. Keep doubting me. LOL

At least spell your new guard's last name correctly. So the rook R OT is doing well? congrats man....i hope our teams can both challenge Philly and end their reign on the division. And you all are aware you are on a Skins site before you comment on the majority's reaction after the Pitt game? If you were on your own site the last few years, Henson would be HOF bound.

:laugh:

Okaaay.. woooaaahh wait a minute.. this is spinning out of control.. everyone understands were going up against Jax's 2nd team.. Just a few Boys fans in the "AROUND THE NFL" forum commenting on the game. Either your uptight, nervous, insecure or just bored right now. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just consider you bored. :cool:

Or I could just be having some fun with gambit

Pretty good game for Dallas... 0 Sacks.. 0 Turnovers... I haven't heard of any injuries.. O-line has improved every week. Furgy, Rivera and Spears looked good... I'm ready for the regular season..

And Parcells said Thompson has made the team. :applause: :cheers:

Looks like we may have hit the jackpot with this kid. :)

Archived