Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just wondering how u think skins record will be?

FootballGuy2677

Just wandering what do u think the Redskins record will be this season? obviously we will have a good defence and our offence will be better. So what do you think?

8-8 Is what i think but i suppose a few miracles and dissapointments might happen so 7-9 if luck hates us again or if we actually get a little on our side this season 10-6

:point2sky :dallasuck :point2sky

I got somthing like that when the schedule first came out and none of the teams have played yet(11-5) but now ive seen some of them play and heard some analysis talk(ive heard 10-6).But then again ive seen other people placing us actually last in the NFC East behind the Giants...But overall im satisfied with a 8-8 record. or any record better than dallases.:dallasuck :cheers:

3-13, Gibbs F***ed up the draft. And free Agency wasn't so kind to the skin either. Between the improvements the Giants and Cowboys have made, and the Eagles still the team to beat, the Redskins will be looking forward to the NFC west games really quick. Look to get swept by the NFC East, AFc West. That's 10. I think the skins can win half of the remaining teams.

3-13, Gibbs F***ed up the draft. And free Agency wasn't so kind to the skin either. Between the improvements the Giants and Cowboys have made, and the Eagles still the team to beat, the Redskins will be looking forward to the NFC west games really quick. Look to get swept by the NFC East, AFc West. That's 10. I think the skins can win half of the remaining teams.

Its wrong too assume we REGRESSED.

If anything we stayed the same.

But I see PROGRESS.

:cheers:

The whole season will come down to how they do on Monday night week 2 !!! If they can get the Dallas monkey off their back and also the Monday night jinx they have a good chance to be a wild card team this year !!! We need to start winning divisional games before we talk playoff guys.

I see 8 - 8 !!!!!

:dallasuck

I would say 9-7, plus or minus one. However, the Skins are vulnerable if any key starters have serious injuries. If the injury bug stays away this year and we get a few breaks, we could be 10-6 and heading to the playoffs.

yea lets hope santana moss stay healthy from his series of injuries ive heard he has..

With all of the cupcakes on this schedule, if they don't go at least 9-7 then maybe it will be time to consider the possibility that Coach Gibbs bit off a little bit more than he could chew. The Redskins are playing the two of the three worst divisions (the Wests) in football, and they should own a Dallas team captained by Drew Bledsoe and a Giants team that they should have beaten twice last year, inept offense and all.

They still have the best defense in the conference, and it certainly looks as though, if nothing else, their running game is going to be beastly this year.

A lot of good teams have won a lot of games with running and defense. If Ramsey continues to show signs of improvement like he did Friday Night, that's icing on the cake.

I expect double-digit wins this year, and a playoff spot.

This idiot is the one whose senial...and he's only 19 lol, I can see a solid 10-6 showing

Im not sure you know what you are talking about sorry guy! How can you even think of them getting any worse than 6 and 10..last year was a hard year and most of their loses came within 3 points. You would know that if you were a Skins fan! You probably just sayin that because you live in Texas thats my opinion..besides the Giants are worse than the Skins, and Dallas..well thats a different story. The Eagles, ok yes they are good, but I think that the Skins can beat Dallas at least once this year and the Eagles once too so thats a split between the Cowboys and the Eagles. Plus you talkin about the Skins getting swept by the Giants too are you out of your mind? The :gaintsuck they are gonna sweep their a@#es 2 games to none. Ok im out to say something stupid like that you must be a Dallas fan! :dallasuck

Man, you guys are hard on the team, a Pats fan has more optimism then skins fans???

12-4 or 11-5. Gibbs willl take them to the SB just like he did in his first coaching stint. Doesn't anyone remember how the D played at the end of the year? How about the fact that the entire O is in the second year of Gibbs' offense. How about it takes time to gell players, and it is impossible in the first year. Hell, Belichick was 5-11 with the Pats his first year as coach, then they go and win the SB in his second.

hm... ill go with 9-7 give or take a loss or win.

I think with the way that our o-line is playing, there is no reason why portis shouldn't habe 1600+ yards rushing. They have dominated 3 of the best defenses in the league(which includes the best line in carolina). There defense is still as good/ if not better than last year.

The ravens have proven year in and year out that all you need to be successful is a good defense(we have that) and a solid running game(we should also have that).

With all of the close games that we played last year, there is no way we will be worse than last. And actually, i think my 9-7 prediction might be a bit low of what it should be.

Archived