Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ramsey and Moss: Deep routes

LoGiK

as ive always said, Ramsey's had Gardner around since he came into the league, and he's had Coles for the last 2 seasons. His timing with Thrash still seems great, due to previous experience. It's still gonna take a little to get Patten/Moss timed better. Im sure if Jacobs was playing their timing would be great too.

Coles was/is a good receiver (remember i before e except after c). However, he is not as quick or fast as Moss & Patten. Ramsey will adjust the speed of these guys and launch the deep ball for them to chase down. Trust me, they'll get there.

Speedy guys love to chase down the deep ball - it's an ego thing. No ball is overthrown in their minds - they can get to it.

I mentioned it last night. You don't know what play was called. Coaches teach QBs to underthrow recievers when the DB is stride for stride with his back turned. Moss can adjust to the ball (as he did) the Db has to worry about being on ESPN. Not to mention the steelers had Saftey help on Moss over the top. I guess your thread should really say I want to see Ramsey throw more int's.

I like ramsey too but I dont want to hear how his jock taste so early in the morning.

He did have some passes that were undrthrown however comma once he is in sync with our speedsters and can throw passes that they can catch in stride we could be talking career passing and receiving records for him and moss.

Archived