Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ramsey: 12/19 completing 64% for 141 1 td and 1 int, haters keep it moving!

boobiemiles

I think the most hilarious things is they kept talking and analyze Patrick on Fox's pre-game, halftime and post-game.... while Big Ben is going for 5/16, and looks bad for third game in a row. Obviously, only the Redskins have a bad starting QB in the pre-season. :doh:

LOL!! I never thought about that but you are right!!

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

:eaglesuck

:gaintsuck

:cardsuck:

The only one I respect is Terry Bradshaw. I would say the guy knows his stuff given he was one of the best. I thought it showed great humility when he spoke about his own struggles at QB before he had the support around him. It does take a team to win. Just having Clinton Portis out there helped Ramsey IMO. Betts helped a great deal as well. Our RB's are going to move this Offense this year and create the opportunities to go down field without pressing by Ramsey.

JB has never been a Ramsey fan nor a Skins fan. What do you expect from an ex-Cowpuke coach?

Bradshaw????

:puke:

Until he has a game where he completes 75 percent of his balls and has a positive TD/INT ratio, he really hasn't showed anything. There is nothing spectacular about those numbers.

:laugh: :laugh:

Um, allow me...

Against the Giants in the second game:

19/22

86% completion rate

3 TDs

0 INTs

Do you even follow this team??...

I expect you to start a thread saying that Ramsey has indeed "shown you something", sir...lol ;)

Whoops...just realized you're a Cowboys fan...that explains a lot...lol

12/19 is mediocre, the INT was just awful, and I didn't get to see the touchdown. The yardage is pretty nice though, something like 7 or 8 yards per attempt?

Until he has a game where he completes 75 percent of his balls and has a positive TD/INT ratio, he really hasn't showed anything. There is nothing spectacular about those numbers.

Child this is not Tecmo Bowl. How many QB's complete 75% of their passes?

Archived