Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Madden 2006

LoGiK

Im thinking about getting it for my XBOX, i played a little bit at the mall and "graphic wise" it wasnt too much better from 2005..I mean the new roster is always a good thing to have. In your opinion is it worth the $50?

Thanks

I think the game is alot more fun to play, with some subtle differences from last year. The passing cone is especially nice.

The player movements also seem alot more natural. Like when players go up for a catch.

Don't really care about the "NFL Superstar" simulation thing.

I wish they would have spent their resources improving the franchise mode... a hall of fame that keeps track of career stats for retired players would be a good addition. As would your players getting elected to the hall of fame if they deserve it. I think this is one thing that is missing from the game that needs to be there.

Yes, buy it.

2005 sucked big time IMO. 06 rocks. I was so pissed with last years football games, I sold my xbox on ebay. After playing madden and ncaa over at my brothers this past weekend, I bought a new xbox at toys r us. They are the 2 best football games I've ever played.

Yes, buy it.

2005 sucked big time IMO. 06 rocks. I was so pissed with last years football games, I sold my xbox on ebay. After playing madden and ncaa over at my brothers this past weekend, I bought a new xbox at toys r us. They are the 2 best football games I've ever played.

good man, i'm glad someone agrees that madden 06 is a very good game. Yea it has an issue or two, but what game doesnt. I think its the best madden to date...and NCAA 06 is the best one of those to date

Archived