Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

nfl network showed me something

biznitchn

This is a good thread because many can see the value of watching film after the game. I tape every regular season game and watch the film during the week. This is why my opinions may seem novel. You can see so much more when you can rewind a play and see it again. I've been convinced, since I started watching the film 5years ago, that you do see the game until you see it again. Even if you go back just to see a couple of plays or look for a turning point in the game. Thus, I caution everyone to make sure your opinions are not the opinions of the announcers.

That said, I still think the Oline played adequate but not great. Great means there is very little, if any, room for improvment. The RB's played very well. The TE's played great, as they caught balls and gave the OLINE lots of help, especially on the right side. Ramsey would not set his feet on a throw to save his life.

Nemo, #20 (can't spell his name yet) and Ryan Clark had good games.:helmet:

After re watching the game again I discovered something.

All the QB's including JC we staring down their receivers all night.

PR was not the only one.

I think they all played pretty good and we are lucky to have the predictment at QB.

But they were all staring down their receivers, MB was the least guilty though.

Originally posted by iceman330

That said, I still think the Oline played adequate but not great. Great means there is very little, if any, room for improvment. The RB's played very well. The TE's played great, as they caught balls and gave the OLINE lots of help, especially on the right side. Ramsey would not set his feet on a throw to save his life.

compared to last year adequate is great

Originally posted by Rypien11

After re watching the game again I discovered something.

All the QB's including JC we staring down their receivers all night.

PR was not the only one.

I think they all played pretty good and we are lucky to have the predictment at QB.

But they were all staring down their receivers, MB was the least guilty though.

Actually I though Patrick was the least guilty. With Campbell it's a bit expected with things still moving fast for him. I just couldn't believe how bad Brunell did it. At least he connected well, but it was easy to figure out where the ball was going long before it let it go. But he has added some zip to his passes which is good to see. Though the longer the ball had to travel, the more it started looking more like a lame duck.

Like some others, I got to see the game for the first time tonight and it wasn't nearly as bad as some of the posts made it sound. I'm personally still on the Ramsey wagon. I wish he had more of Brunell's mental ability. You can just see the whole offense sort of calm down around Brunell and just play. With Ramsey in, everyone just looked too intense, too serious.

With that aside... can I just say WOW on the Offensive line. There were some nice HUGE pockets for the QB's to play in most of the time and they made all the RBs look very good. The FB still needs to do a bit of a better job picking up blitzes, but all in all, nice job up front!

I'm a little nervous about the defense, but holding judgement till later, since so many bodies were out. Though it was fun trying to keep up with all the personnel shifts going on all night. You can tell there are spots still very undecided.

Archived