Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You make the call?

Dead Money

I guess its the old surfer in me that I still check the surfcams when there's a storm out in the atlantic. Much to my surprise, this is what I saw this this morning... Kind of angular for a dolphin don't you think?

No its not photoshopped and its in Monmouth Beach, NJ which is pretty far north so we don't see dolhin or porpoise here all that often.

huh.jpg

I've gone to Ocean City, NJ every year of my life. The beach house my family owns is right on the beach; we see dophins at least 3 or 4 times a weak. Large schools of them even.

And by the way, NJ waves can be dull, yes, but when they kick up they can be some of the most intimidating on the east coast.

Originally posted by d0ublestr0ker0ll

I've gone to Ocean City, NJ every year of my life. The beach house my family owns is right on the beach; we see dophins at least 3 or 4 times a weak. Large schools of them even.

And by the way, NJ waves can be dull, yes, but when they kick up they can be some of the most intimidating on the east coast.

Ocean City and Monmouth beach are like 80 miles apart. The water there is beautiful - The water up here is freakin' gross!!!! (Afterall, it comes from the NY Harbor) We have dolphin once in a while, but to catch one on a web cam that takes a still once a minute is pretty cool (for here).

Whoever said "don't surf..." - this whole areas 30 miles of coast is only good when its huge... Othern then hurricans, most guys just paddle around for exercise or to get away from their wives/gf's!

Originally posted by d0ublestr0ker0ll

And we go to OC MD every year and see dolphons 1-2 a day going up and down the coast in huge schools, pretty cool actully. Some times they even stop and jump out of the water and what not.

Archived