Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wanted: 4 tickets to Carolina Preseason game

freakofthesouth

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Huly

Tickets go on sale 7-30-05 through ticketmaster.

Right on Huly! That's fantastic. And you guys live/grew up in CHAS?

If you're in town, you guys should hear either my band or BG's band play some music. I play about 5 nights/week, and I think BG does too.

Skins road trip!!!!!! I think it will be great to see JC take some snaps.

And by JC, I mean Jason Campbell the quarterback. Not Jesus Christ the carpenter. :laugh:

Im going to the game, hopefully getting tickets in section 538, row 9 for about 45$ apiece. Been looking around at online ticket vendors really.

Ticketmaster also has them, but they are 45$ apiece for the same sections as you can find on everyticket and ticketsplus and whatnot.

If anyone wants to meet up before the game somewhere, Ill definitely be up, a good extremeskins road trip!

Originally posted by Huly

What band? I was born ans raised in Charleston and i hung out with some bands while I lived there. Who do you play with and where?

Well, a few years ago I was in a band called Akoustik Funktion. Then, I played in a bigger band (horns, etc) called Trans Am Hot Tub. I also started a bluegrass band naled Triple Lindy.

My roommate plays for a band called Plane Jane, and I have some other friends that are in Two 3 Ways.

Now, I am more or less a solo artist...my name is Dan Lotti...I play guitar and sing.

You can even listen to some music on this website:

www.sonicbids.com/danlotti

looks like we got a good group going here so far, anyone know of a place to meet up for tailgating (looking at Pez and Huly as they are the only 2 DTC members I can think of who are going so far). I dont know the area at all, just that im staying at a hotel a coulple blocks from the stadium in downtown.

We are going to Charleston then to the game. I will have my parents with me and a coworker who has NEVER been to any kind of football game including highschool and college since Puerto Rico does not have football!

Archived