Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Holy Shnikes

cowboykilla

Man, this no football thing is really REALLY getting to me. I am seriously messed up psychologically. I had a dream last night that I was with all my friends, just sitting there at around 12:00 midnight in the fall, and I was wearing my Redskins Retro attire. All of a sudden, I looked at a schedule and saw that the Redskins/Cowboys Thanksgiving Day game was earlier that day and I had missed it completely. I broke down crying, and all my friends thought I was loco for crying over football. I woke up with tears on my face.

Guys, I dont know how much more I can take. I almost broke up with my girlfriend because I am angry that it's not football season. Its like, when I'm sitting in the parking lot of FedEx Field on gamedays, no matter our current record.....I realize that is where I belong. It is my heaven. I belong there. For every day that there is no Redskins news, a little bit of me gets hungrier and HUNGRIER for the season to start. I just can't wait until next season, I have a feeling me, and all of you are going to come back stronger, more excited fans.

I feel your PAIN, brothah. The Dead Zone is upon us in the worst manner. The other night I went to this sports bar with some friends and they still had the Miller Lite Team Schedule posters on their walls from the 2001 season. I had a litle buzz and I almost stole the Redskins one, but I eventually asked someone who worked there and the manager came over and got it of the wall for me. Sweet! Just another something for my football room.

This down time is killing me!!

personally, after the NBA draft and the World Cup Final this weekend, there is a MONTH of NOTHING until training camp.

I don't follow baseball too closely anymore and most of the free agents have already signed.

So, unless a move is made for Adams or another vet July is going to be a BORING month for sports :doh:

All of a sudden, I looked at a schedule and saw that the Redskins/Cowboys Thanksgiving Day game was earlier that day and I had missed it completely.

Dude, that's weird. I had that exact same dream, except I was with my family and I was wearing a suit for some reason. I missed the opening day game, and I practically killed myself driving home at 130mph to catch the end of the game. We won 37-7. :)

isn't that funny? I dreamt the same thing, only I missed the Redskins game because en route I saw Anna Kournikova broken down on the side of the road and decided to give her a lift to the nearest garage, hoping she would show me some gratitude for having come to her rescue :cool:

I don't dream boring :D

Archived