Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jim Rome

luckydevil

Originally posted by BlitzFiftySix

Everitt smacking Rome out of his chair was about as staged as a WWF Smackdown or Tyson and Lewis throwing and missing in their press conference.

I must say though, it boosted his ratings. Whatever works.

Why do you think it was staged? Rome always picked on Everett calling him Chris Everett, and Everett wasn't going to let some punk talk show host cut him down face to face. It was as real as real can get. If it was staged those two should go in to wrestling, cause that was much more believable than any wrestling match I've ever seen.

It wasn't staged, but it showed him to be the wannabe pr*ck he is. What standing does that little "shrimp in the box" have to call out an NFL QB for not having balls? The most dangerous thing he does every day is trim his goatee!

Another note on Sports Talk 980--its very good during the season because they do a show called Redskins at 6 every evening (@6), and on Tuesdays D Green sits in with them and on Friday Riggo sits in. Also every morning after a game from I think 7-9 they do a wrap up show of the game with all sorts of people including Riggo calling in.

Someone said they don't like rome because he's a fake. 'Said that he's a 40-something acting like he's a 20-something.

Well, I can't stand the guy either, but that's his demographic -- male 20-somethings.

It's a sad state of Sports Radio when a chump like this last as long as he has.

I don't think they've come up with a hat large enough for ol'romie yet? :laugh:

Archived