Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Party at Neverland Ranch tonight!

E-Dog Night

Originally posted by Jay Master Jay

Anyone adult that sends their kid there is extremely careless and thoughtless. He may be innocent but a adult shouldn't be sending their kids to play with this weirdo.

Juries do not rule on innocence. They merely decide whether the State has proved its case.

There are a few cases which do offer a chance at true and decisive exoneration but those are rare.

Originally posted by Jay Master Jay

Anyone adult that sends their kid there is extremely careless and thoughtless. He may be innocent but a adult shouldn't be sending their kids to play with this weirdo.

Originally posted by johnjack

Not just Jackson. What adult would send their child to spend the night with ANYONE adult aged. I think that the child's parent should be brought up on charges of negligence.

i agree with both points. what kinda parent will let their kids sleep with a suspected child molestor?

maybe jackson does like little boys, but he'll never get convicted if all the people that accuse him want money or known scam artists.

if jackson has/had no intention of having sexual relations with children then he should have learned a long time ago to videotape EVERYTHING, leave the kids alone, or only interact with them when their parents are present.

Originally posted by johnjack

Not just Jackson. What adult would send their child to spend the night with ANYONE adult aged. I think that the child's parent should be brought up on charges of negligence.

That's exactly my thought on the case.

Archived