Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Does It Mean if Taylor's Guilty?

I mean, For the past decade, I've gotten so much joy out of laughing at Cowboy fans since the entire team is filled with criminals or ex-criminals (a few future criminals). But I mean, do I have to stop laughing now since we'd have one here too?

Would that make me a hypocrite or something? I was just waiting fror the jokes to start about Irvin being in this new prison movie. Kinda fitting isn't it?

If Taylor took this joy away from me, it may put a crushing on me for a while. I'll see Cowboy fans and have to bite my tongue. That would be the hardest thing to deal with in this whole thing.

Lets pray Taylor is innocent. :helmet:

:dallasuck

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Originally posted by blakman211

I mean, For the past decade, I've gotten so much joy out of laughing at Cowboy fans since the entire team is filled with criminals or ex-criminals (a few future criminals). But I mean, do I have to stop laughing now since we'd have one here too?

Would that make me a hypocrite or something? I was just waiting fror the jokes to start about Irvin being in this new prison movie. Kinda fitting isn't it?

If Taylor took this joy away from me, it may put a crushing on me for a while. I'll see Cowboy fans and have to bite my tongue. That would be the hardest thing to deal with in this whole thing.

Lets pray Taylor is innocent. :helmet:

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck

blakman211,

I see your point, but I don't like to see the Cowboys take the lead on us in anything - even criminals. Nevertheless, based on my reading of the national sports pages, the behavior of some of today's athletes is such that we are bound to have our share of players with legal problems.

Archived