Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket owners- question?

Originally posted by budski

2006 or 07 allllrightttt!!!

Nose bleed here I come. probably need to start a training routine to climb that far up, start a check list you know,

binoculars, food, oxygen, parka check check.

Did that,

last year (my 1st year as a holder):

Section 404 row 27,

I hope you have a big bladder.....The beer guys and such don't come up there that much it's such a long flight.

Good news, is that the view of the field is great (you can still see players #'s etc.) and that you can bang on the fence if you're up in the last few rows.

I got moved down to the 13th row this year (Yay!!!!)

Hey, the nose bleeds at FedEx are money.

If you're really at the top, the walk up the stairs is a freakin' killer, and I'm 22 (although very drunk at the beginning of the games). The bladder thing is true, you have to empty the tank by the Dead Tree before you go in. But the view from the upper deck is cashville.

It there a cable lift to the upper section or something? im really out of shape. You know like the ski lifts..

You can take the escalators to the upper level (right next to will call/ Hall of fame store).

Then, you have to walk up the rows....which can wind you (I was outta shape and it did wind me for about 15-20 secs. for walking up 27 rows)

The best part about the upper level is leaving the game. You can take the escalators down (don't, it gets cramped and people push) but the fun part is the stairway down. If the Skins win, I call it the "Walk of glory" b/c you're with other Skins fans and opposing fans and you can run some slight smack. If we lose "Walk of Shame" time........

Have you ever moved down to empty seats towards the end of the games for a better view?

I really haven't since I think (sometimes) it's really hard to tell if people have left or are just using the bathroom.

I have been in lower-upper bowl seats (row 1) and they are Sweeeeet- seats.

Originally posted by goskins

The best part about the upper level is leaving the game. You can take the escalators down (don't, it gets cramped and people push) but the fun part is the stairway down. If the Skins win, I call it the "Walk of glory" b/c you're with other Skins fans and opposing fans and you can run some slight smack. If we lose "Walk of Shame" time........

Man isn't that the best razzin' the other teams' fans when we win on the walk down? You see the same people over and over in the middle where the sections criss cross. You either high five your homeys or give it to fans of the other team. :cheers:

Originally posted by Rocky21

Man isn't that the best razzin' the other teams' fans when we win on the walk down? You see the same people over and over in the middle where the sections criss cross. You either high five your homeys or give it to fans of the other team. :cheers:

Yep,

when we win, it's almost as good as a tailgate.....I did say almost!!!!! No beer in the walk down (unless you saved some:cheers: )

danbee,

those were probably meant for me please forward the ones you get this year.

Sorry about that, I'll make sure I get them to you this year. What's your address again? :laugh:

:cheers:

me too I am 27,274 on the list.

someone said about two years wait for me.

Damn. I put my name on the list back in January, 1987. I was number 16,500 something. They told me it would be over a hundred years, unless they built a new stadium someday. They only turned over a few hundred seats a year back then. Ten years later, they built the new stadium, and I still wasn't in -- until 1999.

Now they turn over 15-20,000 seats a year, apparently.

Archived