Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Len Pasquarelli

andy_dyche

Originally posted by Gothtimus

Yeah I'm really sure he was serious about him choking on a donut.. Are you new here or what? That kind of talk about pastabelly is constant. I don't like him, but I don't want him to die, regardless of what I post.. Lighten up tight a$$

Yeah, I just started here yesterday. So what? It shouldn't matter how long somebody has been here anyway.

It makes the whole site look bad when people start death wishes. When you say "I wish he would die" you don't wish he would die? What are you trying to say then? I mean, if somebody says "he can rot in hell", I can see how that would be a figure of speech. What other meaning does a straight up death wish have?

Originally posted by Beaudry

Yeah, I just started here yesterday. So what? It shouldn't matter how long somebody has been here anyway.

It makes the whole site look bad when people start death wishes. When you say "I wish he would die" you don't wish he would die? What are you trying to say then? I mean, if somebody says "he can rot in hell", I can see how that would be a figure of speech. What other meaning does a straight up death wish have?

Last time I am going to respond to you but to make you understand something.. here is what I said "one day that donut is going to choke his fat ass to death and I will be cheering all the way for crispy cream" Ok where do you see that I said I hope or wished he dies, I merely speculated that he might choke on a donut or whatever the hell he might be stuffing him self with.. So I guess to speculate one day that someone is going to die is a sin and I am wishing death upon someone?? Geez man be real man.. Have a beer on me

:point2sky

Originally posted by skins1972

Last time I am going to respond to you but to make you understand something.. here is what I said "one day that donut is going to choke his fat ass to death and I will be cheering all the way for crispy cream" Ok where do you see that I said I hope or wished he dies, I merely speculated that he might choke on a donut or whatever the hell he might be stuffing him self with.. So I guess to speculate one day that someone is going to die is a sin and I am wishing death upon someone?? Geez man be real man.. Have a beer on me

:point2sky

Sorry, I was just paraphrasing. Instead of wishing he died, you just will be cheering when he does. Yeah, that's much better.:rolleyes:

1: Can you two argue over PM and stop wasting the rest of our time.

2: Gotta hand it to Bang, journalists are supposed to be like referees....impartial parties that call'em like they see'em. Anything else is grossly unprofessional.

So he got scooped, guess what? It happens. Move on. Childish, and cheap, shots at the skins EVERY POSSIBLE CHANCE YOU GET is just counterproductive because the entire league knows you have a beef and are therefore not to be taken seriously.

Why did i start writing as if i was speaking directly to Len P? I dont know either.

Anyways, the bookends of his column were A: they didnt do anything wrong according to the league and B: they didnt do anything wrong according to the players on the team and the coaching staff. Those are the facts, the rest of his drivel was just his worthless 2 cents. ESPN.com sucks for football.

Originally posted by PleaseBlitz

1: Can you two argue over PM and stop wasting the rest of our time.

2: Gotta hand it to Bang, journalists are supposed to be like referees....impartial parties that call'em like they see'em. Anything else is grossly unprofessional.

So he got scooped, guess what? It happens. Move on. Childish, and cheap, shots at the skins EVERY POSSIBLE CHANCE YOU GET is just counterproductive because the entire league knows you have a beef and are therefore not to be taken seriously.

Why did i start writing as if i was speaking directly to Len P? I dont know either.

Anyways, the bookends of his column were A: they didnt do anything wrong according to the league and B: they didnt do anything wrong according to the players on the team and the coaching staff. Those are the facts, the rest of his drivel was just his worthless 2 cents. ESPN.com sucks for football.

Sorry, it's my first day.

Lenny P was actually writing really favorable articles about the Skins for a while. I believe that most people trace that to Vinny C giving him some scoops. When he didn't get the Gibbs scoop, something must have happen to make him feel betrayed. Who knows what. Because of that, he still doesn't like Snyder, therefore he doesn't like the team so long as Snyder owns it.

As people have said a million times before, you get respect by winning. Once we start putting together some playoff seasons I am sure that Len will back off and start sucking Snyder's toes again.

Archived