Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RW to the Vikes?

RW isn't really that great, is he? I mean, he's a good punt returner, but we've got guys who can get the job done (Thrash, Moss, etc.). I guess he is solid CB depth, and Harris has turned out alright; but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it if he doesn't sign with the Skins.

Originally posted by jrockster77

RW isn't really that great, is he? I mean, he's a good punt returner, but we've got guys who can get the job done (Thrash, Moss, etc.). I guess he is solid CB depth, and Harris has turned out alright; but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it if he doesn't sign with the Skins.

Ehh woulda been good for depth. Were definetly not gonna suffer without him. I guess Minnesota is gonna offer him a larger role in the defense and some more money. Not a huge deal IMO :2cents:

Originally posted by Streater101

I would luv to have him on the team for return duties. He's better than anybody on our roster right now (as a return man) save Moss - but I feel Moss is way to valuable to be out there returning punts.

You gotta give Antonio Brown a chance!!!

HTTR!!!

Originally posted by dreamshatterer

You gotta give Antonio Brown a chance!!!

HTTR!!!

Yeah antonio brown has a gear not too many people have in this league. Hes a threat everytime he touches it. At the end of the season teams weren't even kicking to him.. do yall remember that?

Antonio Brown=:movefast:

Archived