Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you think taylor will get what he wants?

CrazyJoe92

Portis gaurunteed it wasnt about money. He said that Taylor would definately be in mandatory camp when it starts. He doesnt want money...hes just is going through the "U Sophomore" thing. A bunch of player from miami go through it...its not about money

Originally posted by CrazyJoe92

Do you think Taylor will get what he wants? I think its money he wants. what else can it be? I think he will get it if it is. Right now i think the owners are trying to see where his head is at. See if he cracks and 4gets about the money. But if it come down to the boiling point they going to give his ass the money hahahaha. :wewantd: :cheers: :notworthy :laugh:

never if no one knows what it is he wants.

He’s just another spoiled athlete. He has disrespected the coaches and the Redskins as a whole. Would not bug me at all to see him traded as soon as it makes financial sense for the team to do so. He’s not Redskins material.

Originally posted by cphil006

Money or contract is not the issue. He just wants to get away and spend some time at his home in Miami, seeing friends and family. He will show up in great shape at mini-camp.

And he sends half of every paycheck to his little old mother back home.:rolleyes:

Im down here in south Florida chilling on my vacation and havent seen Sean Taylor,lol. I actually asked this guy at Champs Sports store if he knows where Sean is and he said Sean Taylor is a bad a$$ player and the Redskins got themselves a awesome player. he didnt know where he was,lol but he did say saw Sean in a health gym one time from a distance and said he was working hard on some weights with a trainer. Thats all i could get out of him,lol.

Originally posted by Kansas_SkinsFan

Im down here in south Florida chilling on my vacation and havent seen Sean Taylor,lol. I actually asked this guy at Champs Sports store if he knows where Sean is and he said Sean Taylor is a bad a$$ player and the Redskins got themselves a awesome player. he didnt know where he was,lol but he did say saw Sean in a health gym one time from a distance and said he was working hard on some weights with a trainer. Thats all i could get out of him,lol.

Well, that's better than pimpin' ho's and smokin' blunts I guess. Now only if he could figure out how to use a phone. "Hey Coach, it's me, Sean Taylor ..."

I would restructure his contract with stiff no hold out language in it for the duration if that's possible.

Dude is a beast, and getting him into camp for every mandatory work out is essential.

Archived