Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Photo Album: A Glimpse At OTAs

Blondie

First off, man, Rock is jacked. I guess you have to be to play in the NFL at 5'8''. Also, Forsey looks more like a cover linebacker than a QB. Eh, it's late, I don't even know why I'm posting this.

Originally posted by FS36

First off, man, Rock is jacked. I guess you have to be to play in the NFL at 5'8''. Also, Forsey looks more like a cover linebacker than a QB. Eh, it's late, I don't even know why I'm posting this.

Well Since Forsey is a RB that probably isn't an issue...:doh: ... I thought Forsey looked good for the Dolphins last year when he actually got a shot to carry the ball, he was a bright spot in the absolutely horrid offense...

Originally posted by SkinsCrunkin

Well Since Forsey is a RB that probably isn't an issue...:doh: ... I thought Forsey looked good for the Dolphins last year when he actually got a shot to carry the ball, he was a bright spot in the absolutely horrid offense...

Whoops, I did say it was late. I meant Spinner, not Forsey.

Originally posted by jrfriedm

BowenOTAsPG.jpg

Look at that brace on Bowen's knee. Will he wear that durring the season, or is it just a rehab thing for now?

I think its some rehab thing.. but if not then it sounds like one of those Stone Cold Steve Austin things were he always wears it

Re: Rock (why'd you put those other pictures in there?)

His legs look skinier than they did on the pictures I saw from college, when we first drafted him.

I suppose that may just be a case of the previous pictures being game pics, so he was wearing a lot more gear.

And is he wearing something on his right arm, or does he have two elbows? :)

(And, oh, BTW, thanks for the pics.)

Originally posted by soljaofjesus

I think its some rehab thing.. but if not then it sounds like one of those Stone Cold Steve Austin things were he always wears it

........and that's the bottom line cuz Mat Bowen sez so!

Archived