Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chris Samuels signing today in Frederick, MD

Baculus

Originally posted by Baculus

...From 12pm, to 2pm, at the Sprint Store. The address is Frederick Crossing, 7249, Guildford Dr., 301-228-2787.

I'm taking time to go and see #60. :-)

I love that "Steal Your Face" . . . it is awesome! That would be a cool tattoo!

JG said at the press conference yesterday that Chris Samuels is hitting the weights hard... and that he's getting huge.

pretty scary considering I remember reading he never lifted weights till he got to the NFL...

Hey guys, I just came back from the store a bit ago. Yes, Chris looks very thick and bigger then he has before. Surprisingly, there wasn't a ton of people there, so I was able to just walk up to the table where Chris was sitting. I talked with him for a moment, just wishing him good luck in the season and hoping he gets back to the pro-bowl (which he said, "Oh, I will!"), and I received a signed photo. He was also cool enough to sign a Redskin christmas decoration that I have, as well as this Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy t-shirt that I got from a DC-101 table that was in front of the store. It was pretty damn cool.

I met my mother at the store, too, just to say hi to her, and while I was talking to a friend on my phone, I look back and she's talking with Chris! I said to my friend, "My mother's talking to Chris Samuels!" She received a signed photo, with her name on it, and she was pretty happy. (She doesn't watch much football, but my father was a big fan as well.) I thought that was pretty funny.

Oh, about the 'Skins Steal Your Face, yes, it would make a nice tattoo. :-)

All in all, it was pretty cool. I just reget I didn't bring my #60 jersey with me to get signed, but it's my game day jersey and I figured it would get washed out anyways.

Archived