Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Christmas Gifts...

JoeSkins

Four presents for the Redskins...what are they?

1)A punter that can boot it farther than 39, Barker's average the past three years. Field position has continuously killed us, and with a coach that seems to love 3-and-outs, we just might need a MEDIOCRE punter.

2)A defensive coordinator capable of being a HC, but paid too much to go. Of course, this DC must be smart enough not to split the gaps between his tackles and ends wide enough for a truch to drive through in running situations.

3)An offensive coordinator like Bill Musgrave or Paul Hackett...hear me out...An OC so conservative that his and Spurrier's styles blend enough to make a somewhat intelligent gameplan on Sundays.

4)Warren Sapp or Jevon Kearse, both FA's this offseason. We can take care of one of the two positions with the first round pick (possibly trading down too), but the other must be a free agent.

Warren Sapp is just what we need. An overated, over opinionated, outspoken S O B. Dont we have enough discipline issues on this team. While I fear Danny Boy is stupid enough to go after him. We dont need a free lancing all-star. We have plenty of those. We need a good DT who will follow the game plan and not create riots in the locker room.

Originally posted by Cleotis

sapp on the redskins would be entertaining. he would be calling guys out constantly! or even grabbing folks during the game. we may need a guy like that regardless if he's good.

Precisely...but I will be honest, the cost versus production really isn't there. But, Danny Boy has been known to be attracted to that.

Either way, do you want Sapp, or Martin Chase?

Archived