Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where do you shop?

Burgold

10 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

What's the bookstore and do they have a location in the East Bay?

Green Apple Books, on Clement Street in the Richmond District.

Awarded best bookstore in the nation by Publishers Weekly in 2014.

https://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/industry-news/bookselling/article/61619-green-apple-named-pw-bookstore-of-the-year.html

I work from home, so going out to shop is kind of a treat sometimes.  I love Costco for bulk frozen items.  I make a lot of green smoothies, you can get a giant ass bag of organic frozen strawberries for 9 bucks and pineapple chunks for 10 bucks.  Their whole chicken for 5 bucks is one of the best deals around.  Toilet paper, paper towels, etc.  Buy bulk at once, don't have to worry about it for a long time.

I don't need to buy nice clothes often but when I do, I like to treat myself to an appointment at Trunk Club.  I don't get the trunk delivered each month, that's too ridiculous.  But every so often I'll go to their place, get a nice shirt and a pair of pants.  Expensive, but it's a good way to treat myself and it's fun.  Their stuff is from Nordstrom's so it's not completely original but it's nice to have someone pick stuff out for you and tell you what looks good/what doesn't.

Amazon for practically everything else.  

Archived