Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Has anyone used turbo tax mobile?

codeorama

I used the Mac download on my macbook pro last weekend, and it worked perfectly fine.  Bought it from Amazon.  No trouble with it at all.  It was my first year doing it by download - had used CDs on a desktop iMac in the past.   

12 hours ago, bcl05 said:

I used the Mac download on my macbook pro last weekend, and it worked perfectly fine.  Bought it from Amazon.  No trouble with it at all.  It was my first year doing it by download - had used CDs on a desktop iMac in the past.   

Ok thank you, what operating system version are you using? I have Sierra on mine now...

16 hours ago, bearrock said:

You could also use the online version.  I switched to HR block this year, but used turbo tax online the past few years and it was fine.

i second this... i just hit the online version each year, and i've been just fine.

4 hours ago, codeorama said:

Ok thank you, what operating system version are you using? I have Sierra on mine now...

I am still using OSX 10.11.  I don't know if that would make a difference or not.

23 hours ago, bcl05 said:

I am still using OSX 10.11.  I don't know if that would make a difference or not.

I read online that some people using sierra are having issues.

23 hours ago, dchogs said:

i second this... i just hit the online version each year, and i've been just fine.

Sorry, this might be stupid, what what is the online version? Is the cost the same as buying the software?

12 minutes ago, codeorama said:

Sorry, this might be stupid, what what is the online version? Is the cost the same as buying the software?

cost is the same (as far as I know), but you don't download anything.  just log in (or sign up) and go.  i'm sure other systems do something similar, but once you use TT, it'll save your basic info for the next year and help pre-fill some of the fields. 

14 minutes ago, dchogs said:

cost is the same (as far as I know), but you don't download anything.  just log in (or sign up) and go.  i'm sure other systems do something similar, but once you use TT, it'll save your basic info for the next year and help pre-fill some of the fields. 

Thank you!

Archived