Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joe Jacoby & Jeff Bostic Charity Event 5-21 in Fredericksburg

Leader In Sports

Joe Jacoby and Jeff Bostic will be doing an appearance May 21st in Downtown Fredericksburg from 1-2 pm.  100% of the autograph fee goes directly to the Fredericksburg Regional Food Bank's Food 4 Families program.  This program puts emergency food pantries directly into local schools.

For more information check out the event on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1614294008893705/

or on our website:

http://leaderinsports.com/epages/d339b2c2-90c4-402c-bc06-ce534df46005.sf/en_US/?ObjectPath=/Shops/d339b2c2-90c4-402c-bc06-ce534df46005/Categories/Public_Signings

Not at this event.  However, it is in Old Town Fredericksburg with lots of things to see and do.

Our company represents both Jeff & Jake and they are in town with a free weekend.  We are simply taking advantage of this fact and helping a cause that all three of us support with the autograph session.  Since we have a set up in an antique mall, this was a simple way of doing it without overhead so that the Food 4 Families program could get 100% of the autograph fee.

Both Joe Jacoby and Jeff Bostic are donating their time for this.

Will there be food/activities that aren't autograph related and support the cause?  I think my father would enjoy a skins event and helping out, but doubt he would want autographs.

Yeah, that's my city.  You'll like Downtown Fredericksburg.  Lot's of bars and diners along Caroline Street and the surrounding area.  Parking usually sucks after about 10am, so bring your walking shoes, but the whole city might be a square mile if that.

Cool event, wish I was home for it. 

Surprised Nelms and Hang Man aren't up for this.  They both live there and I've run into Nelms more than once in town.

Ran into Big Jake at the golf tournament here in Charlotte this weekend. Kinda funny as the wife and I were walking from our chairs at the tenth green to the watering hole and I happen to get behind a mountain of a man, and at 6'2" 215# myself, this guy made me take notice.

As we walk around him, I look up, and it's Jacoby. I say hi, talk to him for a couple secs, and wish him well in his quest for the hall. Did not know that he was a Charlotte resident now.

Same ole Jake. Nice guy, blocks out the sun.

Yeah, that's my city.  You'll like Downtown Fredericksburg.  Lot's of bars and diners along Caroline Street and the surrounding area.  Parking usually sucks after about 10am, so bring your walking shoes, but the whole city might be a square mile if that.

Cool event, wish I was home for it. 

Surprised Nelms and Hang Man aren't up for this.  They both live there and I've run into Nelms more than once in town.

Fredericksburg is a great town which is why we are located here.  You won't be disappointed.  A couple blocks to the South of the event is a place that every NYer I know swears is legit NY style pizza.  Slices are $4 for cheese and $5 for 1 topping.  1 slice will feed even the biggest person.

Mike Nelms and I work frequently together and he does a charity event with us for the past decade.  Mike was actually by my house this week, and if you check the Facebook page you will see pictures.  Chris Hanburger lives out of state.  He does do events here on a semi regular basis only because this is where we are located and our company reps Chris (along with Jacoby, Bostic, Kilmer, Bobby Mitchell and Jay Schroeder) exclusively.

Ran into Big Jake at the golf tournament here in Charlotte this weekend. Kinda funny as the wife and I were walking from our chairs at the tenth green to the watering hole and I happen to get behind a mountain of a man, and at 6'2" 215# myself, this guy made me take notice.

As we walk around him, I look up, and it's Jacoby. I say hi, talk to him for a couple secs, and wish him well in his quest for the hall. Did not know that he was a Charlotte resident now.

Same ole Jake. Nice guy, blocks out the sun.

He's a resident now?

Last I remember he was up in Wincherster at Shenendoah as an assistant.  Just googled and said he's was an o-line coach at Concordia in Chicago?  Never heard of them.

Really cool that you got to see him at a golf tourney, though.

Hope I can make this event, sounds like it'll be a cool one.

He's a resident now?

Last I remember he was up in Wincherster at Shenendoah as an assistant. Just googled and said he's was an o-line coach at Concordia in Chicago? Never heard of them.

Really cool that you got to see him at a golf tourney, though.

Hope I can make this event, sounds like it'll be a cool one.

Yeah. I asked him what brought him down this way, and he said, "I live here."

I told him it was a pleasure to know he is a Charlottean now, and wished him well.

He still looks as though he could eat Bigfoot for lunch.

Yeah. I asked him what brought him down this way, and he said, "I live here."

I told him it was a pleasure to know he is a Charlottean now, and wished him well.

He still looks as though he could eat Bigfoot for lunch.

Yes, he moved down there a couple of months ago and is LOVING it.

A big thank you to everyone who attended the event.  We raised enough funds to establish 7 new pantries in local schools.

For anyone who is not familiar with our events, check out Redskins TV coverage of the event:  http://www.redskins.com/media-gallery/videos/Joe-Jacoby-And-Jeff-Bostic-Help-A-Great-Cause/56d41fb6-c173-4b59-a69d-4be261e2dcf3

Another great Leader In Sports event....I even met Joe J's daughter while I was waiting in line. She is about 6-3 and definitely looks like her dad. I asked her if she played basketball. She told me that she swam in college for FSU and then transferred (Colgate?).

Archived