Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Make Cuts, Finalize 53-Man Roster

I can say i'm happy but Rex........really?

hail skinsman  ,yeah rex making it was confusing  but until Griffin is back playing ,cousins is back healthy the only expreinced healthy qb is our ole buddy rex  ,white did well but i think they want to develope him more since he wasn't practice squad eligible.

hail skinsman  ,yeah rex making it was confusing  but until Griffin is back playing ,cousins is back healthy the only expreinced healthy qb is our ole buddy rex  ,white did well but i think they want to develope him more since he wasn't practice squad eligible.

There will not be 4 QBs on the active roster past week 4. Either someone goes on IR, White or Rex get traded, or one them is released as a roster move to make room for Jenkins or Rob Jackson when they return. This is all insurance in case RGIII has a setback once getting in a game and Cousins is hurt more than we think or gets re-injured having to replace RGIII. rex or white or maybe even both will be gone after week 4. 

Also, anyone who thinks we would not jump at virtually any offer of a draft choice for rex or white needs to pass me some of their meds. They are getting some really good ones. 

Also, anyone who thinks we would not jump at virtually any offer of a draft choice for rex or white needs to pass me some of their meds. They are getting some really good ones. 

HAIL GOSKINS10!

Why would anyone think we shouldn't take a pick for either one?  That's easy money. Personally I feel it should be Rex. If teams are going to give up a 6th or 7th for either of them, then they'll want a known entity. They won't want a person they know nothing about or have very little film on. You know what you're getting in Rex, not so much in White.

HTTR!!!

Archived