Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Missing Game on 9/14-request

2006Skins

Hey fellow ESers, I am missing a game on Sunday because of my wife's grandfather's funeral. Can someone post the game on here after the game so I can continue my tradition over the past 6 years of not missing a single game? Is there a site I can go to in order to get access to a download like this? Thanks

I'll be the one recording the game over on tenyardtorrents, it's going to be in HD (unless an error happens with fox). You will need VLC Player to watch it so I suggest you download it and install it.

I'll be at the game so I probably wont have it uploaded till Monday, if it's not up on leech.tenyardtorrents.com by 6 am look for it after 4pm.

There's no way there is a TB file size on TYT, we don't allow such a size let alone to you realize how long it would take to seed a TB file?

The max we allow is 2GB for games unless its full HD (720p/1080i/1080p), a DVD (more than two disc) or if it's something along the lines of a bunch of videos (All of the Americas Games).

My torrents are from 1.4-1.8GB in size.

Can you link me to this TB file?

I use uTorrent as well, one thing you have to understand is you aren't the only one downloading the torrent, I'm the only uploader obviously because I'm the only one with the video file while there are currently 269+ downloading off of me.

My one connection gets split off that way so 3 hours isn't to bad.

Sorry no1fan I didn't see your question, I'm the only Redskins capper (we use cap for the person who records) on that site. I cap all the Redskins games in HD unless I can't see it in HD or unless some sort of error occurs.

So yes you can count on them all being up, so far I haven't been able to do the Giants because the NBC feed was offline for me, since then they have fixed it.

Glad you enjoyed it though.

Archived