Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wacko Jacko strikes again.

Tommy-the-Greek

nypost_2003_03_04_eng-nypost_eng-

He has got to be the most screwed up creature on this planet.

Jacko's Voodoo Curse

Just when you thought Wacko Jacko could not get any more bizarre, a new report says Michael Jackson hired an African voodoo chief to put a death curse on Steven Spielberg and David Geffen.

And the King of Pop sealed the deal by bathing in sheep's blood and having dozens of cows slaughtered, according to a story in the April issue of Vanity Fair.

Jackson began his quest for revenge by forking over $150,000 to a witch doctor named Baba, who put a hex on the Hollywood bigs three years ago in Switzerland, the mag says.

"David Geffen be gone! Steven Spielberg be gone!" chanted Baba, who assured the Gloved One that Geffen - who heads DreamWorks Pictures with Spielberg and Jeffrey Katzenberg - would be dead within one week.

To strengthen the curse, the report says, Jackson went to another witch doctor and "paid six figures for a ritual cleansing using sheep's blood" and the slaughter of 42 cows. For his money, he also reportedly got the "blood of a number of small animals for yet another slaughter."

Some of the cash was paid to a go-between, a mysterious woman named Samia, who came to Jackson with a letter of greeting from a Saudi prince who is now the kingdom's chief of intelligence, Vanity Fair says.

Spielberg and Geffen were two of 25 people on Jackson's "enemies list," the mag reported. Jackson reportedly hates Geffen for being a part of what he calls Hollywood's "Gay Mafia," which he believes sank his career. And he's mad at Spielberg for nixing a deal to star him in a new version of "Peter Pan."

Neither Geffen or Spielberg could be reached for comment. Jackson's company, MJJ Productions, did not return a call.

The mag also says that Jackson wears a prosthesis that serves as the tip of his nose - because of a lack of cartilage from years of plastic surgery.

"One person who has seen him without the device says he resembles a mummy with two nostril holes," author Maureen Orth wrote.

A member of the Los Angeles District Attorney's Office - which probed 1993 allegations that the singer abused a boy at his Neverland ranch - told the mag:

"We had a special friend' identified every year for 10 or 12 years. They were all pre-pubescent boys between 8 and 12 years old, and as soon as they started sprouting whiskers - whoosh - they were out the door."

The validity of this article has to be questioned. I mean, Jackson is one weird dude, but he should be either jailed or hospitalized, maybe both, if this is true.

There aren't any solid sources, quotes, etc. Sounds like something a bored tabloid writer cooked up to me.

Who can blame Jackson. Its obvious he's never gotten over Spielberg turning him down for the most important role of his life....

(word is he refused to take his glove off for the 'glowing finger' scene and wanted to wear the costume home at night to 'delight my little friends').

He's a victim man. Really.

I wonder if Miss Cleo's involved?

Originally posted by OrangeSkin

The validity of this article has to be questioned. ... There aren't any solid sources, quotes, etc. Sounds like something a bored tabloid writer cooked up to me.

I saw this reported on Fox News yesterday. Now, it might have been during some type of light, celeb-rumor type segment ... wasn't paying that much attention (I tend not to when Jacko is the subject), but still ... not exactly a tabloid.

I don't get why his stuff is still news. Who hasn't known that he's a total whack job?

Another "celebrity" thing here...One of the funniest things I've ever read was in the Richmond Times Dispatch this morning. But anyway. Cher just played a concert here a few days ago. Someone stole one of her $10,000 wigs. :laugh: :laugh: That's some funny stuff there.:laugh:

a new report says Michael Jackson hired an African voodoo chief to put a death curse on Steven Spielberg and David Geffen.

And the King of Pop sealed the deal by bathing in sheep's blood and having dozens of cows slaughtered

Oh, c'mon. I mean, who among us hasn't done this a time or two, just for sh*ts and giggles if nothing else? :silly:

Archived