Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official tailgate thread from yesterday...

halter91

http://www.redskin-roadtrips.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=2049#2049

Above is the link with photo's from yesterday. Thanks for eveyone who came out and helped anbd broough food. We had at least 50 people show up betwenn Hailredskins.com, Extremeskins.com and Redskin-Roadtrips.com. Man it was awesome, I've never seen so many Skins fans, besides Fed Ex in one place. Okay, maybe Arizona, but I couldn't make that one. The Iggles fan ARE as bad as they say. MY Gf is an Iggles fan and we walked to the Porta John and some POS Iggles fan called her a whore because she was walking with me. I stopped dead in my track and said, that's classless. I think I scared the **** out of the little punk. In the stands they were a holes too.

Just a big thanks to everyone for making it an awesome experience!! Redskins Fan united!!

We want Tampa!!!

For that link to work you need to have a username and password. Maybe that means I SHOULD get a username and password, eh?

Just wanted to post this pic of Halter and my friend Justin from the Giants game....Justin is family to D. Green....and I used to date him but never met Darrell...what kind of **** is that!?!

Oh, well. Love the expression on Justin's face. Halter's being looked at like he's a crazy man :):)

giantsgame015.jpg

By the way, to everyone that came out THANK YOU. True redskin fans stick together and I second that that the Iggle fans are as bad as they say they are. I'm originally from PA and I found it a down right shame that people in my home state can not have a single ounce of class in them. I did find some kind Iggle fans, but they were hanging out around our tailgate. Way to get everyone together Halter, AWESOME Tailgate, I look forward to it next year. We shale deem Lincoln Financial, "FED EX NORTH". HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!

Looks like y'all had fun! Chappelle, HSF, KevinB, Candace, Pez and I all tailgated at HSF's house!

Good times!!!!! Call it the Rolling Tailgate! Where to next?:point2sky

Way to go Halter for making it on ESPN! GREAT PHOTOS!:applause:

Dave, I know we gave you **** for not making it to AZ, but brutha, you definitely represented at the Fecals game. I'm glad you both made it out alright. I see the Eagle fans haven't changed. :doh: :laugh:

You da man!:cheers:

hey guys,

I'm new to the site here, this is my first post. I'm going to the game down in Tampa this weekend!! If anyone else is going, let's get together and do some tailgating. please reply here or point me in the right direction so I can get ahold of the appropriate people. I'd love to meet up with some skins fans down there.

--Bill

Archived