Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A very Happy New Year! (Merged)

This is it for my 2005 ES experience. I am sooo glad I found this site. Sharing opinion, humor and smack talk with everyone here has made this season by far the most enjoyable I have had in a long time. Oh, and the skins back in thick of things has certainly helped too.

Here's to wishing all of us a prosperous, happy and playoffly skineriffic:rolleyes: 2006.

Thanks!!!!

:cheers:

It's been a tough year, this 2005. I lost my nephew in Iraq back in Feb. He was only 27 and a big Skins fan. I've ony been here at ES for a short time and I love it here. Sooo many knowledgable fans here..boy just when you think you know about the game! You have all been great and I look forward to a better 2006 and several more playoff games over the next few years. Thanks everybody and Happy New Year!! GO SKINS!!!

Jumpin in the shower in a few mins .. then heading to dinner with family, then to a party afterwards. If your traveling tonight be safe ES'ers!!

And Happy New Year!!! Wont be around a TV tonight, but will try and get the giants game on the radio otw to the party, i know we all really really hope they lose! I want one more game at Fedex!~ :)

GO SKINS TOMORROW!!!

My very best for the new year to all of my friends here at ES. It has been a privilege to spend my first season here with all of you, and I'm thoroughly grateful.

A special thanks to the best mods in the business. You guys provide us with an access and an insight into the team we love so much that we can't get anywhere else.

This is going to be a GREAT year to be a Washington Redskin fan. Not only will we get into the playoffs this year, but next season (still 2006) we're going to be even better.

Anyway, thanks again to all for making this season such an enjoyable trip. Here's to hoping there's still a looooong way to go! :cheers:

Happy new year to ALL Redskins fans!

As we closed out 2005 with a bang (4 wins in a row) lets start out 2006 with a "daisy cutter."

Let's kick ass in Philly and start a brand new season in the post season.

Let us remember the Skins of days gone by while embracing the Skins of today.

Let's forget about this stupid Lavar B.S and concentrate on what really matters......WINNING!

Redskins Rule!

"Can You Dig It?"

:point2sky :cheers: :point2sky

Oh how I wish LaVar would just drink a nice warm glass of STFU.

Don't worry about Lavar. Dont worry about anyone, but the ENTIRE SKINS TEAM!

Thats all that matters. They make it, it doesnt matter who is on the team. Just have fun watching something we haven't experienced for a LONG TIME!

Archived