Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ray Brown Appreciation Thread

Alldaz

Man Big Ray played a helluva game 2day!!! He was just swallowing D-linemen and moving his man off the line each & every play. This does not surprise me, but seeing is believing, and I believe Ray is going to be a stud on our O-line from here on out. :applause::dallasuck

He has inspired me to make a comeback and go play linebacker next year for the Skins. Correction, I'm so old and slow now that I would have to play OG or something. But seriously, he is doing a pretty incredible job considering his age. You just don't heal up at 43 like you do at 23.:eaglesuck

Great game "Old Man" Ray. You are a stud. Watching you pulling at 200 years old made Moses himself smile. Going out in fine fashion my veteran friend. Thank you for your rock solid efforts, they are, without a doubt, appreciated more than you know. RAY BROWN, not missing a beat. WOOHAAAA!

Ray did a great job today. Being just a year older then him, I'm amazed at the level he can still play. Guard is a more natural position for him then Tackle, so that helps a great deal, but he came through for us today no matter how you look at it.

Keep it up Ray............we need ya for a few more games ;)

Archived