Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Riad

Let's Just Believe !!!

Even after all the injuries, not enough offense and what ever else we have got going against us...

WE ARE STILL GOING TO BEAT :redpunch:THE COWBOYS!!

Let's just believe our players, coaches and all the other hands.

Believing is everything!!

:dallasuck

I dont know , but if Brunnell comes out throwing ints it will be a long day.

:nono:

Bring em on! Whatever it takes to win! :nutkick: :laugh:

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

:wewantd: :point2sky

i'll be there, loud and proud, every week, this week is especially important that the stadium get into it, the fans can literally take Dallas out of this game

I belive in the Skins.:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :helmet: :logo: :point2sky :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Damn right we believe...The skins and the fans have suffered far to long...We have a chance and with a little luck will go to the playoffs...GO BRUNELL:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

ARRIGHT!!! We did it :applause::applause:! It's amazing what a little "believing" can do. We need the 12th strength ONE MORE TIME folks for this week.

LET'S GET IT DONE ONE MORE TIME!!!!!!

:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck

I am going to revive this thread again, for my own sake and for every one else out there. I am pissed at Boonell and the whole situation like everyone else out there but only thing I can do right now is to believe that we are going to beat the Horse Shoes this Sunday. We may not have a chance based on our situation, or we may have a chance based on the assumption that each and every player stpes up their effort on the field. We may get man-handled or we may do it to them. Boonell may throw 10 interceptions or TDs. He may get sacked each time or may move the ball himself. Same goes for Payton. Our 'D' may perform or may not. Our 'O' may blaze their D or may not.

What ever it is....

I invite you to join in. Let's just get it done, one more time. Let's just believe.

Here's to this Sunday and the rest of the season :cheers:

HAIL!!!!!!

TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!!!

Gotta believe !!!! this team seems to play better when they are backed against a wall. GO SKINS !!

Everytime a baby laughs a fairy is born!

Everyone clap! You must believe or tinkerbell will die! I mean, um, the Skins won't play like they are supposed to!