Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jeb Bush's daughter is a huuurting.

SkinsLegacy44

Originally posted by 56Arrington56

Oh look the sock is back...I have no problem with someone poking fun at a political party. I make fun of the Democrats all the time. What I do have a problem with and most others is making fun of other people with a serious life threatening problem like drug addiction. Its pretty pathetic and your pretty heartless and pathetic for making light of something like that. What you should do is say that you are wrong for making light of some else's problems and appologize for it but I doubt you have the intelligence or maturity to do that. So keep on making yourself look like an total A-hole. You are doing a pretty good job of it on your own..

dooooonnnnnkeeeeeyyyyy...huuuuurrrrrtttttiiinngggggg

Look at me! I talk just like the sports junkies. I'm cool!!

Yes, you're correct it's time for me to make a run up to CVS for you. You're going to need the extra big jar of vaseline for when you go up to WJFK to meet the Sports Junkies.

The sock? WTF? And I stopped using vaseline a long time ago. KY liquid works so much better and it washes right off. Oh, and having an addiction is one thing. I have a couple. Heartless and pathetic? I've been called a lot worse. But I do think the fact that this biatch tried to grab some Xanax with a fake prescription is hilarious. What a pitiful piece of sh*t. But I wonder, if this had been Al Gore's daughter, what would your response have been then? Would you feel such compasion towards someone who bats for the other team? I doubt it, you huurrrtttiinnggg little donkey.

I'm not sure how Skins56 got pulled into the type of back and forth that is going to stop now, but, make no mistake, the tone of this thread is now completely altered. The next person to make such unimaginative smack appear on this board gets taken off for a couple of days to relax.

Skins56 was trying to settle this thing down between Legacy and 56. Legacy, I'm not sure where you are confused, but, when someone challenges you on what certainly appeared to be an ignorant, thoughtless bit of flame marterial you posted, don't start responding with third-grade playground material because, honestly, it's just embarrassing dude.

56, for your part, immediate assumption that a guy is an a$$hole may be acceptable, but, sheesh, don't just throw it out there early. Bring that cr@p in later, once it's proven :). Anyway, play nice you two.

Originally posted by Art

56, for your part, immediate assumption that a guy is an a$$hole may be acceptable, but, sheesh, don't just throw it out there early. Bring that cr@p in later, once it's proven :).

Art, thanks for the unbiased mediation.

56Arrington,

Originally posted by 56Arrington56

I guess you have no intelligent response. Figures, I didn't think you were too smart to being with.

Did you mean ...."too smart to begin with"? Genius.

The point of this thread was to share information. It may have been hard to handle for some, but then again life isn't always so peachy. I guess I should have refrained from making an obvious correlation (between 'W' & his daughters' & nieces' alcohol & drug abuse problems), but I didn't. :evil:

Your lack of tolerance and immense loyalty to the Republican party is well noted. (no correlation there :laugh: )

Skins56, you're still a donkeeeeey, and i'm such pathetic sports junkies wannabee. :cheers:

Finally, i'd like to say that JEB BUSH'S DAUGHTER IS STILL A HUUUUUURTTTTTTING. :notworthy

Originally posted by SkinsLegacy44

Art, thanks for the unbiased mediation.

56Arrington,

Did you mean ...."too smart to begin with"? Genius.

The point of this thread was to share information. It may have been hard to handle for some, but then again life isn't always so peachy. I guess I should have refrained from making an obvious correlation (between 'W' & his daughters' & nieces' alcohol & drug abuse problems), but I didn't. :evil:

Your lack of tolerance and immense loyalty to the Republican party is well noted. (no correlation there :laugh: )

Skins56, you're still a donkeeeeey, and i'm such pathetic sports junkies wannabee. :cheers:

Finally, i'd like to say that JEB BUSH'S DAUGHTER IS STILL A HUUUUUURTTTTTTING. :notworthy

Share info my arse! Don't give me that crap. It was a clear attempt to use someone's problem to take a shot and Pres Bush. An extremely poor one at that. If you consider getting busted for underage drinking a "alcohol & drug problem" then I guess 90% of people under the age of 21 has a problem then. :rolleyes:

Also, you are not to swift are you? You need some lessons in punctuation. Did I ask you a question? No! And that wasn't in the form of a question either.

Lack of tolerance? Are you for real? Lack of tolerance for what? You making fun of a serious problem? If a Democrat's kid had that kinda problem there would be no way I would ever make a comment like you did. I could have brought up Bill Clinton's Brother who has a cocaine problem in response to you but I didn't.

Look at the pot calling the kettle black! I guess your bias against Republicans isn't a factor either huh? :rolleyes:

56, for your part, immediate assumption that a guy is an a$$hole may be acceptable, but, sheesh, don't just throw it out there early. Bring that cr@p in later, once it's proven.

Is there any doubt now?

huuuuuutttting donnnnkeeeeyyyy huuuurrrrrttttiiinnnngggg dooooonnnnnnnkkkkkkeeeeyyyy... :rolleyes:

That was a poor chocie of words I guess. What I mean is that 90% of peope under 21 have drank at some point in their lives. Does that make them have a drug & alcohol problem?

I don't think so...

The only reason why Bush's daughters got busted was because they are high profile people and they were dumb enough to drink in a place where they could get busted. People get busted all the time for underage drinking. I don't consider getting arrested for that as a drug & alcohol problem. That's a bit of a stretch.

I think the problem is that it has been defined as illegal to consume alcohol at that age.

Its nearly mandatory sentencing for people who get busted for underage drinking to attend counseling. The fact that one of the daughter's appears to have not learned from the first arrest - is troubling. Perhaps she should do her drinking inside her own domicile, no? At least until she is of legal age. Especially if she is being "targeted".

JEB's daughter however, does have a problem. Anyone who forges prescriptions, I would assume, is safe to label as a drug problem.

Still, I dont see why the media has any interest in this. But, if all indiscretions are to be reported (as were in the Clinton presidency, the Reagan presidency, the Carter presidency, the Nixon presidency, etc.), then I guess it is par for the course.

Still it reeks.

56Arrington56 and SkinsLegacy44

Good debate is one thing, but this forum should be "above" this type of adolescent flame war. Go trolling with cretins on the WP forum if you want to post variations on "no, you're an a$$hole" over and over again.

Originally posted by The Evil Genius

I think the problem is that it has been defined as illegal to consume alcohol at that age.

Its nearly mandatory sentencing for people who get busted for underage drinking to attend counseling. The fact that one of the daughter's appears to have not learned from the first arrest - is troubling. Perhaps she should do her drinking inside her own domicile, no? At least until she is of legal age. Especially if she is being "targeted".

JEB's daughter however, does have a problem. Anyone who forges prescriptions, I would assume, is safe to label as a drug problem.

Still, I dont see why the media has any interest in this. But, if all indiscretions are to be reported (as were in the Clinton presidency, the Reagan presidency, the Carter presidency, the Nixon presidency, etc.), then I guess it is par for the course.

Still it reeks.

Well, if Bush's daughter hasn't learned from her first arrest then maybe she does have a problem. I sorry to say it is genetic and Pres Bush had a problem with alcohol for a long time until he gave it up for good. She might have to do the same.

Yes, JEB's daughter has a major problem. People like to make fun of her and say she is "huuuuurrrting" for trying to use a fake perscription to get Xanax but that just shows how much of a problem she has. It's pretty sad situation. I would die if my son becaume addicted to drugs because I've seen a couple of my friends from high school get hooked on drugs. One guy I knew from high school murdered his best friend and stole the money he was carrying from his job to go buy crack cocaine. If that doesn't show you how powerful drug addiction can be then nothing will.

Originally posted by RiggoDrill

56Arrington56 and SkinsLegacy44

Good debate is one thing, but this forum should be "above" this type of adolescent flame war. Go trolling with cretins on the WP forum if you want to post variations on "no, you're an a$$hole" over and over again.

Yeah you're right. It's pretty stupid. Well, I'm done with this topic. Time to talk about the Skins!!:cheers:

Thanks Legacy. I see unthoughtout foolishness in a very unbiased fashion and you were particularly glaring in your need to take a shot at a man who unlike yourself, appears to be the President of the United States, while you are so smart, you admire a group of pot smoking morons on local D.C. radio. I guess you sure showed the dumb Bush how bright a fellow you are.

Now, I agree with you that the point of the thread wasn't to accentuate the differences between your intelligence and the President's, even as glaring as the differences may well be. The point of this thread was to suggest the Governor of Florida quit working so he can tend to his wayward 24-year-old child. That is the type of information that is better kept to one's own self when you are willing to think such goofiness. But, that you shared it, you probably received precisely the type of back and forth you like. Being a donkey and all. :laugh:

Originally posted by Art

That is the type of information that is better kept to one's own self when you are willing to think such goofiness. But, that you shared it, you probably received precisely the type of back and forth you like. Being a donkey and all. :laugh:

Back & forth.... I like?

Now a man of your stature wouldn't dare stoop to that level?

:halo:

Originally posted by Art

Thanks Legacy. I see unthoughtout foolishness in a very unbiased fashion and you were particularly glaring in your need to take a shot at a man who unlike yourself, appears to be the President of the United States, while you are so smart, you admire a group of pot smoking morons on local D.C. radio.

"Pot smoking morons"....hey now, that one kinda hit home, Art. I enjoy their show very much, mainly because they follow what I consider the worst show on radio, Opie and Anthony, and are followed by, well, Ron and Fez. I don't think I need to elaborate on that. The junks are the only sports radio show on FM (that I'm aware of) and sure, they can be childish at times, but they also can provide some good entertainment, ESPECIALLY now that training camp has arrived. Tune in at 7:00 and see what I mean. They're going to be giving camp reports all week, donkey.

If memory serves correctly, i think all the bush's are dallas fans. that means we're all on the same side. except for you few misguided souls.

there are definitely more important things to discuss on this webboard. like the skins. and why ramsey hasn't sigened yet.

camp has started. lets end all this nonsense and play some ball.

oh, and by the way......i have a pet donkey at home that i really care about and the way the word "donkey" is so loosely used, offends me, and my donkey.

Well its nice to see that people aren't automatically calling someone who smokes pot a person with a drug problem. Pot is not addictive and isn't a gateway drug as stated by Drug Czar of the US(please check with AMA on this if you don't believe me, there is as much relation between smoking pot and starting on harder drugs as drinking milk and shooting heroin). If you feel a need to do drugs than you have a problem, obviously she has problem if she is going around forging perscriptions(isn't that a felony? and a federal one at that?, why are they being so easy on her?)

Archived