Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Page Fault in a Non Page Area....Umm.. :(

NoCalMike

So yeah this is the message I get when I boot up my computer. Right now I am booted up in SAFE mode.

What does this error mean? From the info I have gathered it is most likely a memory issue, but I am not sure if it is the actually memory RAM itself. or if it just the computer's software f-ing up and not being able to read it.

Don't want to start spending any money on this problem until I have a better understanding of what to do.

I have a Dell Dimension 9100 series. 1GB RAM. I assume it is one stick and not 2 sticks of 512 inside the shell.

HELP!

Haha what a coincidence I was just on that page. Hmmm...maybe I do have 2 sticks of 512mb because if I only had 1 stick of a gig and it was faulty then how would I even be able to have booted up in SAFE mode and be online right now? Hmm...

Haha what a coincidence I was just on that page. Hmmm...maybe I do have 2 sticks of 512mb because if I only had 1 stick of a gig and it was faulty then how would I even be able to have booted up in SAFE mode and be online right now? Hmm...

The fault might be not showing up because the program (in memory) is not booting in safe mode.

Archived