Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2010 Zone A Club Seats

Justice Hog

Well, I tried selling my season tickets on Ebay with no luck. I paid $11,500.00 for my tickets and I tried to sell them for $5,000.00 or best offer. No bids.

My wife just gave birth so there is no way I'll be going to any games this year.

Right now, I'm desparate. I'll take any reasonable offer for these tickets.

Section 341, Row #17, Seats #5-6. Including my PURPLE PARKING PASS.

Click this link for the the view from my seats.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/47680723@N05/4370417607/

If anyone is interested, contact me and make me an offer. No reasonable offer will be rejected.

I'll need the money immediately, since the bill is due now. I'll send you the tickets via FED EX when I get them in July.

Given last year's bad press, what's the likelihood that the Redskins sue Club Level ticket holders that "walk away" from their contracts this year? If remote, is the downside to walking away now just a ding to your credit report and the occasional call from a collection agency (c.f. a judgment and potential wage attachment)?

Look into the local papers, they won't hesitate to sue you...and, if necessary, get a civil judgment against you.

Makes me want to become a Cowboys fan.

Well, maybe not....

That's my question. In light of the public relations disaster from the Washington Post articles last year, should we expect the Redskins to continue their prior practice of filing lawsuits against fans that can not or will not pay under a club level contract?

That's my question. In light of the public relations disaster from the Washington Post articles last year, should we expect the Redskins to continue their prior practice of filing lawsuits against fans that can not or will not pay under a club level contract?

I wish I knew the answer to that question. If not, I'd breach this contract in a heartbeat!!!

Archived