Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does anyone know a good political party...

endzone_dave

I belong to the Independent Party. We have no organizational structure, hold no caucuses, and have no party agenda. We are free to lean left or right depending on the issues, and can straddle the fence as much as we want.

Feel free to join!

I'm a registered Independant, but consider myself more of a Libertarian than a Conservative. In FL it sucks, because I cant vote in primaries. GA was different. They have open primaries. Which FYI is why Cynthia McKinney got the boot.

If the Libertarians ever got organized enough, I'd register as one.

Originally posted by Kilmer17

I'm a registered Independant, but consider myself more of a Libertarian than a Conservative. In FL it sucks, because I cant vote in primaries. GA was different. They have open primaries. Which FYI is why Cynthia McKinney got the boot.

If the Libertarians ever got organized enough, I'd register as one.

I agree with you there, ever since that political part test was posted, I have read up a little on the Liberatarians and like what I've found so far.

If a viable Libertarian candidate ever comes to fruition, there is a good chance I would vote for him/her. I do have some problems with their platform, I disagree with their foreign policy and I would not legalize hard drugs (though I would stop wasting money on the drug war).

Originally posted by luckydevi

Code you realize the biggest fan of vouchers are libertarians.

Yes, I do understand that, but I also understand that there is no one party that will cater to all of my views.

I have many conservative views and many liberal views, but one thing is for sure, I dislike the Democrats and the Republicans.

Archived