Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Highlights -- TO SOMETHING OTHER THAN HIP HOP (er...RAP) ;)

Hey everyone, I was sick of seeing all of these Redskins videos featuring music with horrible language and insults to women every other line.

This song isn't something that you would normally would think would go with a football highlight video but I wanted something different... and I actually think it turns out pretty well!

(This is my first Redskins or any sort of NFL video... so be gentle!)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TNcSuovnsZY

Also, I would suggest watching it before YouTube deletes it :)

I dont know man...a love song (Im assuming its a love song) just doesnt seem to go well with Football highlights. There is plenty of music that could have gone with this without having to use rap or Hip-Hop..hell there is even hip hop that doesnt have foul language that could have gone with this better.

Hey everyone, I was sick of seeing all of these Redskins videos featuring music with horrible language and insults to women every other line.

sorry but i had to say it....dont be a *****

i dont understand how people are offended by that kinda music.

and this song doesnt really go along with the video

also you used the same(well similar) hilight twice-the portis td v cowgirls

Well I for one use to like hip hop music but after seeing how degrading it has become to women and young kids. I don't like it anymore and it does OFFEND THE HELL OUT OF ME!!!

I get tired of pulling up to a stop light and the music is blasting and foul language is coming from the speakers.

Well I for one use to like hip hop music but after seeing how degrading it has become to women and young kids. I don't like it anymore and it does OFFEND THE HELL OUT OF ME!!!

I get tired of pulling up to a stop light and the music is blasting and foul language is coming from the speakers.

youre 35,its understandable a iguess....but n3rd... a 21yr old complaining bout foul language surprises me

Think you have Hip Hop and Rap confused...as does the OP

Hip Hop is about rhyming to the beat...to tell a story

Rap...Is all about money cars and HOOOO's

Example...50 cent=Rap / Run DMC=Hip Hop

I don't understand how you can not understand how people can be offended by degrading women and using racial slurs... I wish I could say that at 17 I felt the same way as you and you'll grow out of it...

Also, it's the same play. It's just spliced with the Fletcher INT.

To everyone else, the point of it WAS to be different. Thanks for the replies! ;)

Think you have Hip Hop and Rap confused...as does the OP

Hip Hop is about rhyming to the beat...to tell a story

Rap...Is all about money cars and HOOOO's

Example...50 cent=Rap / Run DMC=Hip Hop

It's true. I'm not educated in the ways of the ghetto. I believe rap is PART of hip-hop. Am I wrong? Probably.

Martin Luther King would be very proud of the way our race has devolved so much in such a short period of time. Shame on us.

It's true. I'm not educated in the ways of the ghetto. I believe rap is PART of hip-hop. Am I wrong? Probably.

Martin Luther King would be very proud of the way our race has devolved so much in such a short period of time. Shame on us.

What the hell does rap music or hip hop have to do with what King wanted nothing at all!!!

What the hell does rap music or hip hop have to do with what King wanted nothing at all!!!

He would be ashamed of rap music and so many of my race's love for it... How can you think he wouldn't?

I don't know about the song, but it's better than all that Linkin Park BS, and the rap stuff is getting old cause half of it doesn't go with the song.

Only rap song I know that went with a song was hard hittaz by 36 in that Taylor video.

One main reason I don't like rap is because how they basically talk **** on white people and get away with it, but if a white were to sing about hating a black all hell would break loose.

Another is how they talk on women, I don't consider my woman a whore, slut, ho, etc.

One main reason I don't like rap is because how they basically talk **** on white people and get away with it, but if a white were to sing about hating a black all hell would break loose.

Another is how they talk on women, I don't consider my woman a whore, slut, ho, etc.

Thank you!

Best post in this thread so far.

I also like the metal idea, 21 knock out.

I'm sorry, but you guys aren't very smart if you stereotype all rap and hip hop as women bashing and racist towards white people. Thats like me saying all country music is about tractors, horses, barbecue sauce, and the open range...

Archived