Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Shortcuts are great....

carter23

could someone help use these torrent things?.....I have the eagles game and the saints game *I think* off that demoid site but I dunno how to open the file. Is it streamed or am I getting the FULL 1 or 2 gb game?......I don't understand:(

You need to download a torrent client like BitTorrent or Azureus. Open the torrent file in the torrent client, and choose where you want to save the video file for the game. The torrent should begin downloading automatically; if it doesn't, start the download manually.

Then, wait. You're downloading via file sharing, not downloading from a single source, so the download time could be a couple of days. Also, in order to get the complete file, there needs to be at least one seeder (person who has the complete file) who is uploading the file. I just started downloading the torrent, and I've got 0 seeds in 27 peers, which means that as of right now, I won't be able to complete the download. However, seeders come and go, so all it takes is for one seeder to connect for long enough for another downloader to get the whole file, and then if that person is good and righteous and keeps seeding long enough, others will get the whole thing, and eventually I will get the whole thing, and then all will be right with the world. If no seeders re-connect to the torrent, then the most anyone will end up with, is as much as the peer with the greatest portion of the file.

The most important thing to know is that once you get the complete file, you should keep seeding for as long as possible, at least several days.

Archived