Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My biggest wish for the upcoming NFL Season

Eternal_Cowboy

I am amused when I read the Redskins have no chance to go to the Super Bowl because Brunell is supposedly lacking as a quarterback and then I read about the Bears? :)

The Bears? This team finished up the year with perhaps the worst quarterbacking of any team that made the postseason. And this was possible working in a division where the other 'powers' in Green Bay and Minnesota imploded early on.

I am amused when I read the Redskins have no chance to go to the Super Bowl because Brunell is supposedly lacking as a quarterback and then I read about the Bears? :)

The Bears? This team finished up the year with perhaps the worst quarterbacking of any team that made the postseason. And this was possible working in a division where the other 'powers' in Green Bay and Minnesota imploded early on.

On the bright side, they had the greatest defense of all-time [/Kool-aid drinking Windy city media]

Trust me the Skins and Boys will face off in this years NFC Championship Game. The Skins and Boys have something alot of other teams dont have and thats great coaching. I cant wait because when these 2 teams lock up for a third time in a NFC Title Game it is going to be a classic NFC East Game.:cheers:

I dont wish anything bad on Brunell but, Campbell winning the starting job and going to the SB would be sweeeeeet, setting the stage for me to sneak in...HAIL

Brunell is going to shock some people this year. With the added WR depth I see him having a career year barring injury:point2sky .

Highly unlikely that we will see each other in the NFC Championship game. I just don't think the Cowpies have it yet:

Mon 10/23 NY GIANTS (ESPN) 7:30 p.m. Call 214-253-6060

Sun 10/29 @ Carolina (NBC) 7:15 p.m. Travel

Sun 11/5 @ Washington (FOX) Noon Travel

Sun 11/12 @ Arizona (FOX) 3:15 p.m. Travel

Sun 11/19 INDIANAPOLIS (CBS) Noon Call 214-253-6060

Thu 11/23 TAMPA BAY (FOX) 3:15 p.m. Call 214-253-6060

Sun 12/3 @ NY Giants (FOX)

They have an early bye and with O-line depth (staying healthy) being their number one concern I just don't see them winning more than 10 games, if that. I think they drop 2 at home and 4 on the road. 10 wins don't getcha' in this year.

HTTR!

If you told me right now that Dallas would make the NFC title game, win or lose, I'd take it

And as a Skins fan i DEFINITELY dont feel that way. No offense to you Eternal, but I think that shows a huge difference at least in the preseason outlooks and hopes for these two teams. The Skins are solid in almost all positions and they have a coaching staff better than every other team. Whether you accept it or not, the Redskins are Super Bowl contenders and I want nothing less than a championship...

Highly unlikely that we will see each other in the NFC Championship game. I just don't think the Cowpies have it yet:

Mon 10/23 NY GIANTS (ESPN) 7:30 p.m. Call 214-253-6060

Sun 10/29 @ Carolina (NBC) 7:15 p.m. Travel

Sun 11/5 @ Washington (FOX) Noon Travel

Sun 11/12 @ Arizona (FOX) 3:15 p.m. Travel

Sun 11/19 INDIANAPOLIS (CBS) Noon Call 214-253-6060

Thu 11/23 TAMPA BAY (FOX) 3:15 p.m. Call 214-253-6060

Sun 12/3 @ NY Giants (FOX)

They have an early bye and with O-line depth (staying healthy) being their number one concern I just don't see them winning more than 10 games, if that. I think they drop 2 at home and 4 on the road. 10 wins don't getcha' in this year.

HTTR!

10 wins almost certainly gets you in in the NFC

Archived