Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JLC: Redskins are interviewing Seattle Qb coach Jim Zorn for an OC position(M.E.T)

MachineHead

Well if this is the case, then the rumors in NC are not true. I'll just hope I eat my words on Snyder, but if this hire for HC doesn't work out then he'll be lucky to get 70k butts in that stadium in a few years.

You'll get the full 90k in the stadium. Most of them will be cheering for the visiting team.

seems as though the skins may want rex ryan, but they dont want to have to pay picks for him.... so they may hire him as HC and then make Zorn OC...

This is just my speculation because the whole reason Fassel was in it for HC was because he could help develop Jason Campbell......

Who knows for sure though...... Andyman, i could use some help here....?

zorn is accomplished. he would be a good hire, imo, especially in regards to further developing JC. Those of you saying were doomed care to explain why this would be a bad hire?

Also, if Dan is interviewing for coordinators now, then an announcement on HC really could be coming today or tomorrow.

Paging Al Saunders...paging Al Saunders, please report to Mr. Snyder's office and drop your big ass ****ing playbook on BJ's desk.

How do you think Al is feeling right about now?

I am not as pissed about what is happening as much as i am with HOW it is happening. This is starting to get a bit unprofessional when it comes to interviewing people for jobs that already belong to others.

Except for the part where Fassel runs a West Coast kinda offense, similar to what Seattle does. So put two and two together.

Right...i'm not sure about Fassel yet, but signs certianly point toward the FO wanting to move to a Walsh pedigree WCO rather than a Coryell pedigree WCO. Cam Cameron is going to Baltimore, so they will be going with the Coryell-Turner pedigree offense up there...

Would be ironic if Baltimore and Wash both switched approaches and each was succesful going in a different direction. We move to 3-4/Walsh WCo...Baltimore goes to a new defense and to a Coryell WCO....

Paging Al Saunders...paging Al Saunders, please report to Mr. Snyder's office and drop your big ass ****ing playbook on BJ's desk.

How do you think Al is feeling right about now?

I am not as pissed about what is happening as much as i am with HOW it is happening. This is starting to get a bit unprofessional when it comes to interviewing people for jobs that already belong to others.

This is a Billion dollar corporation...no job belongs to anyone. Insiders are always mad when outsiders come in...

Archived